No announcement yet.

diet

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• diet

i am currently getting ready for a fight and i want to loose weight i usually fight at 57kg then i did a back injury while training and when i came back to fight i out on a bit of weight i went up from 57kg to 66kg what are some foods i can eat or some exercises i can do bring my weight back down

run dude, preferably on grass track. run run run. doesnt hurt 2 do some body weight exercises (push-ups, shin-ups, situps) and some weights. getting in some midday- arvo training sessions will definitely help! training in middle of day help me lose like 15kg.

Comment

Hunna is partially right. Running alone won't do it, and he is right for you to do the basic exercises, jumping jacks, 8 count burpees, 4 count toe touches, 4 count trunk rotations. You do need to run also, but diet is a huge factor. Eliminate the "whites". No white bread, no milk, no white rice, no white sugar, no potatoes. Eat whole foods. Raw vegetables, chicken, beef, and fish. If you follow this diet I guarantee you will lose weight, and your body will become harder. You need the hard body in this game. Good luck.

Comment

Working...
      X