Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Assassin's Creed II is epic! Should of got GoTY.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Assassin's Creed II is epic! Should of got GoTY.

Go buy it.

I had the first one and got bored of it very quickly, so repetitive, is it the same in the second one?

Comment

Originally posted by Raider Monkz View Post
      I had the first one and got bored of it very quickly, so repetitive, is it the same in the second one?
      Nope. You get loads of weapons and armor to buy and you even renovate a town.

You give codex pages to Leonardo Da Vinci and he upgrades your hidden blade, or in this game blades.

Comment

Originally posted by Shearer View Post
        Nope. You get loads of weapons and armor to buy and you even renovate a town.

You give codex pages to Leonardo Da Vinci and he upgrades your hidden blade, or in this game blades.
        Good stuff, i'm interested in what your weapons are.

Comment

I Platinumed the game, it was exceptional. Far better than the first which i finished but thought was a bag of crap due to the repetitiveness and horrible pacing.

However, it should not have been game of the year IMO. It was a great game no doubt but it was stuck in a year with ALOT of great games. Uncharted 2 was by far the best game last year, but there are other games I enjoyed more like MW2, Killzone 2, Batman AA. I'd say it was on par with games like Resident Evil 5, Infamous, Borderlands, L4D2 and Forza etc.

Comment

I heard the next one is in WWII and you assassinate hitler.

Comment

Originally posted by Shearer View Post
              Go buy it.
              upon hearing this, i shall walk next door, buy the game and go home and play it instead of going to class

i loved the first, so this is really THAT much better even??

:wank:

Comment

Originally posted by -veteran420- View Post
                upon hearing this, i shall walk next door, buy the game and go home and play it instead of going to class

I hated the first so much, but I thought this one was incredible.

Comment

Originally posted by -veteran420- View Post

Sure is.

You get upgrades on your hidden blade. Poison, ect.

I poisoned a guard outside a bank and he killed his two friends, then dropped dead.

Comment

Anyone else think the smoke bombs make you too powerful?

Comment

Working...
                    X