• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honda Civic?

Skyline > American Muscle.

Comment

This Honda could beat your Camaro.

Comment

Didn't you post that video that showed a knackered old American muslce car beating a ferrari in a race? Except that the ferrari driver didn't realise that someone was racing him?

Comment

Cars suck! Get a jet, or a submarine (nuclear powered though).
          Last edited by Spartacus Sully; 12-02-2009, 05:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
            Didn't you post that video that showed a knackered old American muslce car beating a ferrari in a race? Except that the ferrari driver didn't realise that someone was racing him?
            Lol. But really, there are plenty of old school muscle cars that would take out a Enzo in the 1\4 mile. Top end is a different story.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
              Im talking about cars. My car can whoop up tp 16 types of rice burners, maby more.
              Reported for having a racist Car.....

Comment

Originally posted by *~*MalVada*~*
                I love my rice cooker... after it cooks it keeps it warm, it can cook up to 16 cups of rice..
                Mine doesn't cook that much

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                  Lol. But really, there are plenty of old school muscle cars that would take out a Enzo in the 1\4 mile. Top end is a different story.
                  True, though none of them are stock. Insane power doesn't help you in corners, power is nothing without control...

BTW, Enzo is slow compared to FXX (based on Enzo), which you can also make street legal.

Have a look:

Those Porsches are like stationary objects on the track...
                  Last edited by khepesh; 12-02-2009, 12:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by khepesh View Post
                    True, though none of them are stock. Insane power doesn't help you in corners, power is nothing without control...

BTW, Enzo is slow compared to FXX (based on Enzo), which you can also make street legal.

Have a look:

Those Porsches are like stationary objects on the track...
                    Very true. It's all about how deep your pockets are. Me, if I had the money, would get a Ford GT, and take it to Heffner. Great handling car, plus 1300 + h.p. on C 16. Who say's you cant't have the best of both worlds.

Comment

What's in your Camaro SS?

Comment

Working...
                      X