No announcement yet.

Saw & Forza 3

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saw & Forza 3

Anyone got any thoughts / reviews on Forza 3 and Saw for the xbox 360?

Was thinking about buying saw and I got forza with my xbox but too busy playing modern warfare 2, any thoughts on the games?

Don't get Saw whatever you do.

If you want that kind of thing, Condemmed 2 is far superior.

Forza 3 is amazing, the best racing game I have ever played.

Comment

I played forza 2, only quibble I had.. When buying a car on the Market place you could barely see the design was tiny.. It that much different?

Saw bollocks then? I'm gonna rent a game tommorow what would you reccomend.. I love a good online game. I don't really play much offline unless it's like fallout 3 or something

Comment

Saw looks like bull****.. This is what I do before I rent/buy a game. I look at the gameplay on youtube.. and if it looks tight then buy it or rent it. It's that simple. Saw looks TERRIBLE.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCheetah View Post
          Saw looks like bull****.. This is what I do before I rent/buy a game. I look at the gameplay on youtube.. and if it looks tight then buy it or rent it. It's that simple. Saw looks TERRIBLE.
          I agree, I guess if you are a fan of the films it might be alright, or if you have a very low IQ.

Mind you i think that most Saw fans have a very low IQ so that's a given really.

Comment

I was a fan of the first 3. Then after that it got out of hand.

Comment

I was a fan of the first 3. Then after that it got out of hand.
              The first one was passable, like i would give it 4/10 but it wan't the worst film ever, the ones after that have no redeeming qualities whatsoever.

Comment

Saw 1 was GREAT.. Danny Glover, Dr. Gordon.. and all of them it was genius.. 2 and 3 had Donnie Wahlberg which was passable. The rest from there on out was just whack.. And I hear there are 3 more Saw movies coming out.

Comment

Saw 1 was GREAT.. Danny Glover, Dr. Gordon.. and all of them it was genius.. 2 and 3 had Donnie Wahlberg which was passable. The rest from there on out was just whack.. And I hear there are 3 more Saw movies coming out.
                  Damn, I forgot about Danny Glover, ok I give Saw 1 6/10, it gets an extra 2 points for Danny Glover.

Comment

Working...
                  X