Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you slags seen much of Barcelona?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you slags seen much of Barcelona?

They're the team I make sure never to miss these days. Right now they're up 2-0 on Valencia at half and it could be twice that easily. This without the likes of Iniesta and the early leader for player of the year (Eto'o).

They make teams like Valencia and Atletico, both arguably in the top fifteen of Europe this season, look like third-division sides on a weekly basis.

I've watched Inter and of course the English sides enough to say that there's a big gap between Barca and everyone else right now.

You fuckers agree?

Lethal! They will be dangerous in Europe yet again and since Quiroz has chipped I reckon they would wipe floor with new tactically dumber Manure!!!! They can't deal with the mighty Reds though, even though we sold Riise for £2 an a bag of chips!! WTF did we do that for?

Comment

I'm a Reds fan but right now there's no comparison between Liverpool and Barcelona.

Hopefull by mid-spring Liverpool or another team in the CL will find a style to compete with Barca.

Comment

Originally posted by insipiens View Post
        I'm a Reds fan but right now there's no comparison between Liverpool and Barcelona.

Hopefull by mid-spring Liverpool or another team in the CL will find a style to compete with Barca.
        They are ducking a friendly at home against Port Vale.

Comment

Eto'o is arguably the most consistent performing striker in Europe

Comment

It looks like they could go on to beat Sir Bobby Robson's record of goals scored in a season.

Comment

but still numancia an getafe have taken points off them

they could go on to be the greatest barca side of al time,they play real next week as well, what a game that will be

Comment

Originally posted by PATO 1 View Post
                but still numancia an getafe have taken points off them

they could go on to be the greatest barca side of al time,they play real next week as well, what a game that will be
                The Numancia loss was in August of course, and they drew Racing the following week. Since then they've taken 34 points of a possible 36. Props to Getafe for taking a point, as no one else has even come close to doing so for three months.

I was thinking during yesterday's game, "who would have to get injured for them not to be the best team in Europe?" As long as the captain and Xavi stay fit, any two attacking players can go down without them losing the pace.

Comment

Originally posted by insipiens View Post
                  They're the team I make sure never to miss these days. Right now they're up 2-0 on Valencia at half and it could be twice that easily. This without the likes of Iniesta and the early leader for player of the year (Eto'o).

They make teams like Valencia and Atletico, both arguably in the top fifteen of Europe this season, look like third-division sides on a weekly basis.

I've watched Inter and of course the English sides enough to say that there's a big gap between Barca and everyone else right now.

You fuckers agree?
                  I've seen nearly every Barca game this season and they're on fire. They're not only winning but nearly every game is something like 3, 4 or 5 nil. Eto'o is playing awesome and Messi as always is faultless. If they can keep it up I think they're the team to beat this year in the Champions League.

Comment

Classico today that unfortunately conflicts with a Klitschko fight. I reckon there'll be about thirty minutes left when Wald and Rock go off. If Wlad can stop him inside five or so rounds we can all flip back for the closing minutes of the match.

Comment

Working...
                    X