No announcement yet.

Vitaly and steroids

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vadrigar View Post
    Because Vitali is white he can't be juicing.
    Try to keep race out of this thread, pal. It's unnecessary.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      I think Jedi Vader's point is that Vitali was caught for juicing AND he has had shoulder injuries which can be synonymous with steroid use.

The combination of the two is what should raise a red flag of suspicion. It's not just the shoulder injuries themselves.

At least that's my take on it. I certainly don't want to put words in his mouth.
      He listed 3 points as reasons why Vitali is juicing. One was correct while the other two where reaches.

Comment

• Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
        This is where we differ. I think its the exact same thing. Doesn't matter pro or Amateur it shows a type of behavior to cheat in the first place. I don't buy Vits excuse anymore than I do Roy's. Both were grown men when these incidents occured.
        I'm just pointing out the rather simple logic that since he juiced to recover from injuries as an AM, then he didn't do it as a pro since he couldn't recover despite months and months of rescheduling.

I think that forms a base for me to say that I don't think Vitali is juicing. A base that is just as strong if not stronger than your point that goes by the same reverse logic.

Think about it. If Vitali is indeed a juicer, then why didn't he just recover from those injuries (which was shoulder, elbows and knees if I remember correctly) by using the proper set of roids? Why would he not do it if he was always a cheater? Why would he say goodbye to millions and millions of dollars if just by doing some more roids he'd be ready?

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
          I'm just pointing out the rather simple logic that since he juiced to recover from injuries as an AM, then he didn't do it as a pro since he couldn't recover despite months and months of rescheduling.

I think that forms a base for me to say that I don't think Vitali is juicing. A base that is just as strong if not stronger than your point that goes by the same reverse logic.

Think about it. If Vitali is indeed a juicer, then why didn't he just recover from those injuries (which was shoulder, elbows and knees if I remember correctly) by using the proper set of roids? Why would he not do it if he was always a cheater? Why would he say goodbye to millions and millions of dollars if just by doing some more roids he'd be ready?
          It does form a base if you choose to believe him. Every fighter who gets caught claims it was for an injury or they didn't know what trhey were taking. Call me cynical, but I don't believe any of them. Even if it were for injury these guys know the stuff is performance enhancing, they know it is cheating. And if you're willing to cheat once you're probly willing to cheat again in my opinion.

Comment

• So, in the end, it all boils down to who you choose to believe. Nothing suggests that Vitali has been using steroids since 1996 (and this single occurrence was accidental, if you believe Vitali).

The rest is pure assumption and depends on whether you personally believe the man or not. Simple as that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
              So, in the end, it all boils down to who you choose to believe. Nothing suggests that Vitali has been using steroids since 1996 (and this single occurrence was accidental, if you believe Vitali).

The rest is pure assumption and depends on whether you personally believe the man or not. Simple as that.
              With the facts pointed out its easy not to believe him. Personally I believe both him and Wlad have been juicing for awhile, especially after Wlad only wanting German testing for the Povetkin fight. In their defense though I also believe most other fighters, especially heavyweights, are juicing.

Comment

Working...
              X