• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ASS View Post
    Damn man she ugly as ****.
    that was my first though.

Comment

I don't pursue girls with bf's, but if they pursue me and I dont know the guy, then that's totally on her. Not me.

Comment

Just hope the boyfriend is mentally stable if he finds out. It would suck to get shot in the back for some snatch.

Comment

I'm actually surprise at the responses. My homeboys would like, "Go for it!" But cats on here are actually saying, "I stay away from taken girls."

Comment

Originally posted by Wall $treeter View Post
            I'm actually surprise at the responses. My homeboys would like, "Go for it!" But cats on here are actually saying, "I stay away from taken girls."
            You don't find it ****ed up to screw with another mans girl? That's like going up to his car and pouring sugar in the gas tank.

There's just some things you don't do. Usually criminal minds think otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by BattleHardened View Post
              You don't find it ****ed up to screw with another mans girl? That's like going up to his car and pouring sugar in the gas tank.

There's just some things you don't do. Usually criminal minds think otherwise.
              LOL!!! I'm sorry, I'm not laughing at you what you said, but that avi!!! LMFAO!!!

It just seems like whatever you post, that Man-Bear-Pig-G-Dog is saying it. With that stupid look on his face.

Classic!

Comment

Originally posted by Wall $treeter View Post

if its done, you have to deal with the consequences if they are any : example, you **** a girl with a bf, the following week you're hanging out and some random dude walks up and drills you in the face. you ****ed his girl behind his back so you can't cry sucker punch

Comment

Originally posted by One more round View Post
                  http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/9443/62497748.jpg Theres her face then...the blonde one
                  oh hell no

Comment

Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post
                    oh hell no
                    No offence to the kid but she isn't a world beater. For me to ride a taken girl then they need to be pretty damn tasty... Fook risking having sex with someone that get's around, some might say i'm old fashioned, but I'd rather pass than risk getting some STD. Thing is kid smashed it with no condom knowing she is sexually active often - Fook that.

Comment

Originally posted by Casual View Post
                      No offence to the kid but she isn't a world beater. For me to ride a taken girl then they need to be pretty damn tasty... Fook risking having sex with someone that get's around, some might say i'm old fashioned, but I'd rather pass than risk getting some STD. Thing is kid smashed it with no condom knowing she is sexually active often - Fook that.
                      agree with this 100%

one of my best friends is a hot blonde who is also a nympho and panda never ****ed her even though she wanted to a couple of times because panda heard she's got a std...

she's great girl, smart too seeing as she's a law school major but she just cant go without a dick for more than two days. someone who looks like this thread sIut, with all due respect to the ts, wouldnt get her fix over here. especially from me

quality over quantity brother

Comment

Working...
                      X