Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Asian Boxer Is Most Skilled - Pacquiao, Golovkin, Khan, Inoue, Shiming, Donaire

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
    if obama is black

then yes ggg is asian
    But Obama is more black than GGG is asian lol. Triple g ain't even close to being asian.

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
      But Obama is more black than GGG is asian lol. Triple g ain't even close to being asian.
      those Asian eyes say otherwise, triple bruce lee

Comment

He's half Korean. Kazahsktan is a Central Asian country.

He's ASIAN.

Comment

Its Brandon lee all over again

Comment

Asian isn't an ethnicity.

Comment

Asia is a continent, dummy. Half of the ex soviet states are Asian.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
                Its Brandon lee all over again

LMAO, GGG looks nothing like Brandon Lee, GGG has a round baby face, and Brandon Lee has a masculine face with a square jaw and perfect teeth and symmetrical face

Brandon Lee blood line is Part German, Chinese on his father Bruce Lee side, and his mother is American with British Bloodline.

Comment

I would take Pacquiao based off the fact that we've seen all he's had to offer. The other fighters still haven't hit their peak(or might have), so judging them is still up in the air.

Golovkin & Inoue would be 2nd, followed by Khan, followed by Shiming/Donaire (both very beatable).

Comment

To me it is between GGG and Pacquiao and Khan is not even close. To those of you that think Khan belongs at the top more power to you and I am sure you voted for Khan and praised him. But this is my answer and not yours so please let me give an honest opinion in peace. I give GGG the edge over all of them because he has never lost a fight and rarely even loses a round and he has fought lots of good fighters and will KO another good fighters soon.

Comment

Has to be Floyd, he's more skilled then rest of them. Floyd don't have Asian eyes but Floyd has Asian sausage so that make Floyd Asian.
                      Last edited by ModernTalking; 01-09-2015, 09:54 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X