No announcement yet.

Best appetite suppressants???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best appetite suppressants???

What are the best appetite suppressants??? I perfer natural herbal **** before you start throwing out names of some FDA approved ****... although it wouldnt hurt to hear those anyways.

Comment

Hmm... Colombian

Comment

if you eat lots of gum it takes away ur appetite....i do this at school if i'm mad hungry and lunch is still like 2 periods away...it holds you off for a lil while..i haven't done it for a long period of time though(btw use minty gum...not watermelon and **** like dat)

Comment

i think borikua's got the right idea....
          sugar free gum, lots of water, and a little will power worked for me when i was losin weight.

Comment

Yeah, lots of water , juice and gum. When I train for fights I buy one of those pint sized orange juice things and drink that then fill it up with water, then the next day I put orange juice in there and do it again.

Comment

push yourselve so hard while training you get to sick to be hungry.

Comment

If you ever need to take drastic measures fast for about 5 days within 3 days your body isnt hungry anymore your through the worst the next to days are nothing accept when you get urges just out of habit (force yourself not to eat). Drink lots of water, 16 ounces of green tea daily and only do minor exercises like short cardio workouts and remember to get a good nights sleep. After going through a fast not only will you not be that hungry anymore and able to fight urges so you can stop eating naturally and the best part is your body is so unbelievably healthy it's unreal you fell great you have alot of energy and no chemicals in you what so ever you can lose any where from 7 to like 15 doing that in 5 days.

Comment

honestly? DICIPLINE. If you need to lose weight, cut down the food intake, increase the running/cardio.

Comment

Working...
                  X