No announcement yet.

Mike Tyson Heavy Bag Training

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by joeboxer
    The combo your talking about Right hook to the body. Right uppercut to the chin, used to be 4 punches. He just doesn't do it much any more, and it was devastating. James Toney uses it now.
    Right hook to body, Right upper cut to head, left hook to head, power straight right hand.

It is really the perfect combo because if you get the first hook their defense should open enough for your upper cut and if you get that their defense is gone. So the last two punches knock them out!
    while i like that combo my arms are a bit long to throw a right hook to the body and then back it up with an effective uppercut from the same hand

what i do is throw a left hook to the body and then pull with my left hand all my weight into the right hook upstairs, generate leverage with my legs and with my left hand when it lands

Comment

Another combination by Mike Tyson which isn't all that effective as Evander Holyfield will agree with is Tyson's infamous clinch, ear bite.

Comment

they list ppl taller then they really are alot of the times...they have shane mosley listed at 5'9 1/2..and hes a dam midget..hes about 5'7

Comment

I dont know. I think Mike Tyson is a legit 5'11". He is so broad and stocky he looks shorter. I am 5'10", but weigh 220 lbs. I have a broad shoulders, wide legs, and a wide torso. I look shorter than I actually am.

In any case, also, are you sure boxing shoes have that much sole? I havent seen a shoe with a 2" sole on them. Tyson's shoes to seem to have a higher outersole than others though.

Comment

Bite the heavybag!!!!!

Comment

Ruiz is twice the fighter Tyson was in his prime. Tyson ducked Ruiz!

Comment

Mike Tyson Heavy Bag Training

Originally posted by The Pretender
                Ruiz is twice the fighter Tyson was in his prime. Tyson ducked Ruiz!
                I know what you are doing!...You are trying to make 1000 straight posts with some type of referene to john ruiz...They other day I thought it was annoying, but now that I have parten in the "herba buena", I find it kind of funny...

Comment

the right hook (body, right uppercut, left hook and straight right, is an great combo

Comment

ok this isnt tysons particular training regime on the bag altho it may help u.

Its cool that u have bag btw.

go on this site... but only if im promised sum good karma (1 fuk face put me in red)

PHP Code:
                    www.rossboxing.com 
                    - then go to gym - then training **** is on there. Enjoi

Comment

Working...
                    X