Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Manny and Keith don't care about VADA testing why do you care so much?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It’s irrelevant what Pacquiao / Thurman agreed to

The WBA sanctioned this fight, and the WBA literally travel the world to promote a drug free sport. They created regulations mandating that all champions and contenders need to be VADA tested to be sanctioned. But here, they’ve just proven that the rules are different to different fighters.

Comment

Does this mean the winner does not represent other belts as CHAMPIONS regarding the belts.......lets have a natural champion ship belt, where those champions are clean...WHY FIGHT FOR A CLEAN CHAMPIONSHIP, you can DIE for our entertainment. the champion is KNOWN TO BE DIRTY......THEIR CHAMPION IS KNOWN TO BE DIRTY.....ITS ENTERTAINMENT YOU CAN DIE FOR THIS EVERYTIME ITS NOT A MATTER OF SKILL, ITS A BATTLE OF DR'S AND TECHNOLOGIES, LOOK AT THOSE THINGS AND WHOS GONNA DIE TRYING NEW TECHS, WAIT UNTIL SOMEONES HEART EXPLODES DURING TRAINING OR A FIGHT.......HOW DOES BETTING WORK? DOES CERTAIN TECHS GET BETTED ON FOR THE WIN? SO WERE BETTING ON TECHS, NO SKILL (A CERTAIN GROUP WOULD LOVE THIS

Comment

We can probably NEVER have a unified CHAMPION because one belt is a drug belt. The UNISEX belt

Comment

Originally posted by Loque-san View Post
          You mean TS is defending the absence of VADA because it's a PBC fight?
          Am just bemused and find it hypocritical to back the “Better random testing” crusade when Pacman/Mayweather were arguing about it. That should be the norm 10 years down the line, not the “If the two boxers are fine with no testing” why should the fans care. I mean do these posters just follow agendas like sheeps? Got to tell you I have been very disappointed with a lot of posters especially the African American ones who I use to hold in high regards for the last 12 years on here. Their agenda seems to be exactly what you mentioned, nothing to do with bettering the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
            Because we have fans who are ok with it, the sport would be run the way the fans accept it. If the fans are "Ok" with high profile fight not having further/more stringent testing then why would the organisation/commission care?
            I dunno.....Everyone here seems to yell about how everyone is on some kind of drug (except who they are fans of ).....

Comment

I will say because Pacquiao is involved, it becomes a bigger deal. Like was there any VADA testing for Lomachenko's fights with Crolla or Linares? Did anyone care there was no drug testing for those fights? Was there any drug testing for Thurman vs Lopez?

Can't just pick and choose to when you want to care about testing or lack thereof.
              Last edited by KTFOKING; 06-25-2019, 09:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
                I will say because Pacquiao is involved, it becomes a bigger deal. Like was there any VADA testing for Lomachenko's fight with Crolla or Linares? Did anyone care there was no drug testing for that fight? Was there any drug testing for Thurman vs Lopez?

Can't just pick and choose to when you want to care about testing or lack thereof.
                We can close down this thread now.

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
                  All championship fights should be VADA tested if not it creates doubts and opinions one way or another.
                  My only thing is, we can't just choose to care for certain fights. If you want to say ALL championship fights should have VADA testing? That would be great. But just not going to happen, especially for the lower weight classes where fighters barely make like 50-100k in title fights. No way are they going out of their pockets to add extra testing. But obviously for guys like Pacman/Thurman/Lomachenko/etc that's not an issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post
                    Urine test is not the same as random blood testing.
                    Why does it matter?

If its good enough for the state athletic commission, it’s good enough for me and should Be good enough for everyone else.

Comment

I consistently point when Manny’s fights don’t have VADA or USADA testing.

I do this because it makes the worst Manny fans get defensive and deflect because the lack of advanced PED testing makes Manny look suspicious.

I like making fans who pretend Manny is holier than all other fighters dance around the truth. It is fun watching them get bent out of shape. Even better is when they absolve all other fighters of guilt simply so they don’t have to admit Manny looks bad when his fights lack PED testing.

Lmfao!!������

Comment

Working...
                      X