No announcement yet.

Are you in or are you out? Shields Vs Hammer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you in or are you out? Shields Vs Hammer

An athlete is an athlete... a fighter is a fighter... a champion is a champion... greatness is greatness... If you say you are not watching this fight or this fight don't matter because they are women... IMHO you my friend are no boxing fan... I've been on Hammer for a min but I think I have to go with Mrs Shields on this one (the US fighter)... regardless who wins... #WeWin #BoxingFans #LessGo #TrueStory

wachogot???????????

Lady Hammer will give her a boxing lesson and look sexy AF doing it.

Comment

i don't care much for the female boxing, but you're spot on here. this is a real good one. i am leaning to shields, but i have gone back and forth.

Comment

I'm excited. And I barely watch any womens boxing. I think Shields wins.

Comment

is it probable that they were both born male, or possible?

Comment

Yesterday Shields posted on her Instagram that she was fine as *****..... Hell to ***** no she isn't. She has a big mouth and she's an idiot.... I hope she gets humbled a little.

Comment

I'll be watching.

Comment

I'll be watching.

Looking forward to this fight and they don't like each other.

Comment

I watch boxing so of course I'll watch this. And as a Michigan cat who's been a fan of Shields pre-Olympics I am more invested in this girl fight than maybe any girl fight since Laila Ali was fighting.

But if Shields wasn't one of the participants I would give zero f#cks about this fight even if I would still watch it.

Comment

Shield is too emotional for this one, am going with Hammer. She seems calm and collective, shield is acting all rattled over nothing. Reacting to little talks about her weight, looks etc

Comment

Working...
                    X