No announcement yet.

Grant Professional Training Gloves 16oz Review

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grant Professional Training Gloves 16oz Review

Wut up everyone, I just got my Grant Gloves this Thursday in the mail and I coulnt have bought any better gloves.

These gloves are just great, they are padded enough on all angles, thumb, knuckles, etc. The Wrist support is the best!! just very excellent.

The quality is up to paR! Everybody in the Gym was wanting to know what kind of gloves I had since most of them all have RS or Everlast.

But overall, the job it does is excellent! I can hear the nice snap on the bag, without my knuckles hurting.

I would have to give these gloves a 10/10, they are just that bad @ss!

PS: the only problem I have is the interior lining, it seems that every time I take them off my skin color leaves it dirty inside the glove...(pic down below).

Hit me up, if you have any questions.

Tito, Roy, Floyd, Winky,... they all cant be wrong about Grant. That's nice expensive gloves, take care of 'em bro.

Comment

nice im bout to get me some 14 oz white ones for bags/mitts and some 16 oz. like the ones you have for sparring.

Comment

Originally posted by gerardofpr View Post
        Tito, Roy, Floyd, Winky,... they all cant be wrong about Grant. That's nice expensive gloves, take care of 'em bro.
        thx bro, yah they are very niccee man. I like em!
        Originally posted by sammiza567 View Post
        nice im bout to get me some 14 oz white ones for bags/mitts and some 16 oz. like the ones you have for sparring.
        that's sweet, I personally dont like white. For the reasons that they get dirty easily, and sometimes when I spar either my nose or my sparring partners nose starts to pour blood and it gets marked on my gloves.

To each his own though. I personally feel that 16oz for bag work and sparring are the best, that way when it's time to fight, the official fighting gloves are like nothing for you.

Comment

PIIMP!!!!!!!!!!!

i told ya u'd love them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so r they just gonna b bag gloves?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by supRa View Post
            PIIMP!!!!!!!!!!!

i told ya u'd love them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so r they just gonna b bag gloves?!?!
            ya thx dog.

Thhey are nice very niccceee!!

and am not sure if they are just for bag work, last week I sparred and my coach allowed the guy that I sparred against to use his bag gloves on my face!

b1tch got me pretty hard and I felt the difference between well padded gloves and broken ones...

am thinking of using it for some sparring not all the time, but somewhat. Besides I'll be buying another pair in the future for Sure!!! Maybe the blue and white ones. S1ck!1

Comment

so how much was the total price(if its not rude to ask) and what site did you get em from? cause they over do it with the shipping price alot of the time. sick gloves by the way im thinking of getting the exact same color or red.

Comment

hey enjoy!

I have the same gloves. this isn't a criticism, but i noticed the padding distribution is very even throughout. i.e. there is an unusually large amount around wrist and lower forearm...i was thinking maybe some of this could have been placed towards knuckles?

sparring partners feel they hurt more than my twins (both 16 ounce).

each to their own...enjoy!

caution...no matter how good your glove feels, still take GREAT care with your wrapping. the best of gloves won't stop a broken knuckle if the wraps aren't up to it.

Comment

great thanks for the review

Comment

just got mine last thursday
                    Grant has definitely changed the formula lately
                    the leather feels more like Reyes leather, than the old, hard, glossy leather they used to have
                    they aren't quite as easy to open & close either, but they fit better than before and aren't as hard when you first get them.
                    i love 'em a lot
                    like all the benefits of reyes and grants with none of the drawbacks.

Comment

Working...
                    X