No announcement yet.

Margarito and Cotto are not worth Floyd's time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Flawless. View Post
    Well he fought at the WW division for OSCAR and fought Hatton again for the money as well. Prime undefeated English fighter who would pass up the opportunity
    Niether of them were WW, Oscar was a SWW and Hatton a JWW. I dont condem Floyd for fighting Oscar and fighting Hatton. Me and the rest of the people condemed Floyd for fighting those 2 and when the real threat came he retired. Thats a ***** move right there. When Cotto was the next inline he retired, and puted millions of excuses.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
      Niether of them were WW, Oscar was a SWW and Hatton a JWW. I dont condem Floyd for fighting Oscar and fighting Hatton. Me and the rest of the people condemed Floyd for fighting those 2 and when the real threat came he retired. Thats a ***** move right there. When Cotto was the next inline he retired, and puted millions of excuses.
      That is the thing, Mayweather fought at WW for the money not the legacy. He done his bit at 130 and 135

Comment

Mayweather fought at WW for the money not the legacy. He done his bit at 130 and 135
        Well why saying he was the best WW. I mean if you just counts what he did at 130 and 135 for his legacy then he is not even a top 100 All time

Comment

• Niether of them were WW, Oscar was a SWW and Hatton a JWW

you sound so stupid, floyd fought above welterweight when he fought oscar why would he need to fight a smaller welterweight if that is what you are harping on about.

floiyd and ricky are Jrww what is your point. there are no great welterweights and you should think twice before hanging your hat on margarito who already lost to paul williams and cotto who isn't tough enough to hang with the big boys

I dont condem Floyd for fighting Oscar and fighting Hatton. Me and the rest of the people condemed Floyd for fighting those 2 and when the real threat came he retired.
          that was the most retarted statement you have ever made. you don't condemn him but you condemn him sit down clown time to show respect b-boy born and raised in the bridge projects

Thats a ***** move right there. When Cotto was the next inline he retired, and puted millions of excuses.

you are so full of hate it isn't even funny. find one time where floyd said he wouldn't fight cott, he simply said he was retiring. and good thing he didn't fight cotto since the loss to margarito would have given you idiots more full for your hatred

Comment

• Well why saying he was the best WW.

floyd was the ring/lineal/wbc champ at 147 can margo and cotto say the same. when floyd fought at 147 he was the best, it damn sure wasn't margarito

I mean if you just counts what he did at 130 and 135 for his legacy then he is not even a top 100 All time
            too bad for you hater you can't just hang your hat on his work in 2 divisions since he conquered 5 you would love to make winning 5 titles in 5 weight classes while remaining undefeated mean nothing but history says otherwise

Comment

• Originally posted by Brandish View Post

you sound so stupid, floyd fought above welterweight when he fought oscar why would he need to fight a smaller welterweight if that is what you are harping on about.

floiyd and ricky are Jrww what is your point. there are no great welterweights and you should think twice before hanging your hat on margarito who already lost to paul williams and cotto who isn't tough enough to hang with the big boys

that was the most retarted statement you have ever made. you don't condemn him but you condemn him sit down clown time to show respect b-boy born and raised in the bridge projects

you are so full of hate it isn't even funny. find one time where floyd said he wouldn't fight cott, he simply said he was retiring. and good thing he didn't fight cotto since the loss to margarito would have given you idiots more full for your hatred
              Its obvious that you Flo Mos would never accept that Floyd ducked and the threats. Matter of facts, he could **** a men and you will say that he is not gay, is just that he doesnt like ***** anymore, SO STFU Clown, you Flo mos dont realize that you looked as ***** as Mayweather when you try to find excuses for his BS!!! I done with you!!!!!!!!

Comment

And? The matter of the fact is that weight classes were made to stop other fighters having a weight advantage. Having a 13 pounds or 15 weight advanatge is unfair and is a detriment to our sport.
                Fighters dying in the ring is even worse so unless the world is perfect you are just gonna have to accept the lesser of two evil's and shut the **** up!!

Comment

• Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
                  Fighters dying in the ring is even worse so unless the world is perfect you are just gonna have to accept the lesser of two evil's and shut the **** up!!
                  Yes, I would care if they died. But if they knew making weight would harm their body and could result in death it's all their fault.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
                    Well why saying he was the best WW. I mean if you just counts what he did at 130 and 135 for his legacy then he is not even a top 100 All time

he's not the best at Lightweight thats for sure. Top Ten lightweight yes but all time no.

Comment

Yes, I would care if they died. But if they knew making weight would harm their body and could result in death it's all their fault.
                      Just like a construction worker who works for a company with ****ty safety standards and falls of a building and dies. It his fault right????

Comment

Working...
                      X