No announcement yet.

Baha la na gang / Pinoy Real / Jeffrox / FTM

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baha la na gang / Pinoy Real / Jeffrox / FTM

Which of these Pinoy sets from the 90s put in the most work and get the most recognition?

yo momma put in the most work and get the most recognition around the block.

Comment

Is this a band? If that is the case then my favs would be Rockstar/. The music "Parting Time" is an all time fav.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
        Is this a band? If that is the case then my favs would be Rockstar/. The music "Parting Time" is an all time fav.
        Groups i mentioned are Pinoy street gangs that made some noise during the 90s in LA.

I was wondering which set gets the most respect in the Pinoy circle.

Comment

John Marshal high school graduate here(Griffth Park/Loz Feliz area), knew a couple of PR. There were other gangs too but mostly PR cause the school is near Atwater Village. PR was getting into fights with Pinoy and Hispanic gangs.
          I

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post

Comment

Flipside had the best looking hoodrats

Comment

bahala na gang was founded by my uncle in stockton.
                its not exactly something i brag about.
                Last edited by KING MEAT; 03-11-2017, 11:32 AM.

Comment

Me and the homies used to be cool with BNGs in Carson. The little homies from RAC in 310 used to be clicked up with them in the 90s.

Thinking back now, there were some Pinoy foos who were riders back in the days and alot of the hoods were affiliated with Korean gangs.

This is that big bad W/S KPB mob homey.. KoreanPlayboyz 4Lyfe fuk Wah Ching

Comment

Originally posted by loui_ludwig View Post
                    John Marshal high school graduate here(Griffth Park/Loz Feliz area), knew a couple of PR. There were other gangs too but mostly PR cause the school is near Atwater Village. PR was getting into fights with Pinoy and Hispanic gangs.
                    I
                    Back in my time, I knew some nutty azz mo****as from PR.

Pinoys nowadays are mama boys but back in the days alot of foos were about that life.

Shout out to Fliptown Mob and fliptown Chikas.

Comment

Working...
                    X