Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Berto Been Victimized By The System WHY?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Berto Been Victimized By The System WHY?

He was cleared of all wrong doing? It was contamination and yet people still call him a cheat but that not even what gets my blood boiling the most.

I dont think all this was coincidental, With berto out the way, Ortiz was giving the option to fight a what then was expected to be a easy win then a big money fight with canelo was supposed to be in play. Coincident I dont think so, Then they keep Berto on ice for over a year and then let that cheat guerrero hold and foul berto all night.

All this was possible thanks to the "all of a sudden a supposedly drug test that was tested positive" when in reality it was a contamination and we dont even know that contamination wasnt purposeful.

Berto a victim.

He got his azz beaten down 2x.

/ of thread.

Comment

Ya. Among all the boxers and athletes tested, Berto's supplements were the only one's that were contaminated. Sure.

Comment

This is Larry alright.

Comment

It the white man oppressin' a brotha.

Comment

Because hes black obviously

Gotta play the race card and become the victim.

Most people don't give a **** about race anymore... it gets boring when its constantly brought up and made into an issue, when really its not.

From your trolling post history, everyone knows where you're going with it

Comment

Comment

If Berto was white he'd been forgiven, given a medal of valor, and a key to the city.

Comment

Liberals coming out the woodwork

Save the day!

Comment

Obama needs to do something for the way they treated the brotha. We are all outraged!

Comment

Working...
                    X