This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger View Post
    Aye, that I have, babes. What yer make of it?

I'm a fan of **** and swords meself.
    I'm all for **** and swords an all.

I like it. I turned into a right fantasy nerd geek just around the time of the first series and read all the books in a few weeks and I abso****inglutely loved the books. I think GRR Martin is a right clever barsteward. He's right up there with Alan in my books so he is.

The series obviously has to leave quite a bit out but I think they're making a good job of it. It's also nice that they hired a couple of **** stars to play the whores. You've gotta appreciate the experience they bring to the parts, eh southpaw.

Dwarves, **** stars, sword fights and magic. Yer just can't beat it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dem Eyes View Post
      Did you name yourself after Tyson Fury, Paw?
      I got 'Dick' added on in pencil to me birth certificate.

Originally posted by 'dbcooper View Post
      I'm all for **** and swords an all.

I like it. I turned into a right fantasy nerd geek just around the time of the first series and read all the books in a few weeks and I abso****inglutely loved the books. I think GRR Martin is a right clever barsteward. He's right up there with Alan in my books so he is.

The series obviously has to leave quite a bit out but I think they're making a good job of it. It's also nice that they hired a couple of **** stars to play the whores. You've gotta appreciate the experience they bring to the parts, eh southpaw.

Dwarves, **** stars, sword fights and magic. Yer just can't beat it.
      You're not alone, babes. Word in yer shell like, but I nipped on amazon and ordered meself the books too. I didn't submit when Lord of the Rings came out, but I think that's down to the lack of ****.
      The Martin fella is a damn good bloke and I'd hand the fella a pint any day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger View Post
        I got 'Dick' added on in pencil to me birth certificate.

You're not alone, babes. Word in yer shell like, but I nipped on amazon and ordered meself the books too. I didn't submit when Lord of the Rings came out, but I think that's down to the lack of ****.
        The Martin fella is a damn good bloke and I'd hand the fella a pint any day.
        I never got into Lord of the Rings either. Haven't seen the films. Can't be ****ed to read the books. I think you're right, if Frodo got down to some serious shagging and they stopped off at a few whorehouses on their adventures it would have done wonders for me appreciation of the rings. As it is, Tolkien can swing like Tarzan on me balls and go hurtling through me legs to come out on the other side only to get caught in one of me most brutal farts for all I care about the tart.

I'm off for some kip now me dear. We shall converse more about the whores and sword fights at a later date.

Au revoir

Comment

• Originally posted by 'dbcooper View Post
          I never got into Lord of the Rings either. Haven't seen the films. Can't be ****ed to read the books. I think you're right, if Frodo got down to some serious shagging and they stopped off at a few whorehouses on their adventures it would have done wonders for me appreciation of the rings. As it is, Tolkien can swing like Tarzan on me balls and go hurtling through me legs to come out on the other side only to get caught in one of me most brutal farts for all I care about the tart.

I'm off for some kip now me dear. We shall converse more about the whores and sword fights at a later date.

Au revoir
          Sleep well, babes.

Don't be a stranger.

Comment

• Seems like they finally caught the infamous Mr. Cooper.

Any of my fellow Limey brethren use the services of a bookie? I need one that does more fights.

Comment

• Dat ass
              http://img832.imageshack.us/img832/9861/dumbdonkey.jpg

Comment

• post it on Frog's wall!

Comment

• A frog in an ice cube???

Comment

• [IMG]http://ist1-4.filesor.com/***********.com/2/2/4/3/22438/1/1/e/O/11eOa/518018893_womenpair_5_123_214lo.jpg[/IMG]

Holy Chris Areolas, Batman!

Comment

• The word 'lang' actually means 'just' or 'only' in Tagalog. It doesn't have anything to do with the word language.

Just thought I'd share that from my Tagalog classes.

Hope all my Limey homies are doing well.

Comment

Working...
                      X