Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Malignaggi: Guerrero Turned Me Down for Mayweather Bill

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Malignaggi: Guerrero Turned Me Down for Mayweather Bill

For the past 3 months, you and your team have attempted to trick the media and boxing public into believing that you were on a short list to fight the best fighter in the world, Floyd Mayweather. You also called out every Golden Boy Promotions boxer you could between 135 to 147 pounds, proclaiming your health after shoulder surgery and your readiness to step into the ring in a big fight on May 5th. Every time you had a big bowel movement, your publicist sent an email blast about it.

[Click Here To Read More]

guerrero ducked malignaggi.....

Comment

What this I hear? Step up Guerrero! You punk! Calling out floyd but turning down Paulie, how dare you? If you can't beat Paulie and look good doing so than you sure as heelll ain't beating Floyd...

Comment

lol Paulie just laid it on the ghost. He turned the tables on him. This will be fun to watch unfold. He wanted an opponent, he's got himself one.

Comment

God son across the belly, I prove you lost already.

Comment

Comment

SHOTS FIRED!!!

Get em Paulie..time for the Ghost to step up or shut up!

Comment

Originally posted by Ko King 212 View Post
                God son across the belly, I prove you lost already.
                I.Will.Not.Lose

Comment

Good stuff from Paulie. Hopefully Guerrero steps up. It would be a good fight to watch.

Comment

I don't think there's a comeback to this lol. Paulie wasn't exactly lying. :|... what Paulie said pretty much nails it.

Comment

Working...
                    X