No announcement yet.

Miguel Cotto is being sued by his uncle Evangelista

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miguel Cotto is being sued by his uncle Evangelista

Being interviewed by a female reporter about the case for the 2nd day ina row he pushed the mic away from his face and says " i dont want to answer any questions, i've told u this for the 2nd day in a row that i dont want to answer any questions " The media in PR is making a big deal about it cuz he barely touched the mic to push it away from him. then he says " i've asked you to please respect my privacy and you havent done so "

I dont see anything wrong with this because the media tends to invade privacy ALOT!!!

just figured i'd mention it to the boxing world. Incase anyone wants to know they just showed it now on a Puerto Rican Channel called " WAPA "

IM NOT SURE WHAT THE LAWSUIT IS UNLESS I MISSED IT WHEN THEY MENTIONED IT BUT I DONT THINK THEY MENTIONED WHAT IT WAS FOR. IM ASSUMING ITS FOR TERMINDATING THE CONTRACT BEFORE HAND. I GUESS THIS IS WHY COTTO IS LOOKING FOR HIS BIGGEST PAYDAY CUZ I THINK HIS UNCLE IS GONNA RAPE HIM FOR HIS MONEY
    Last edited by nv__; 01-31-2012, 07:08 PM.

sue for what?

Comment

What is he suing Miguel and again for?

Comment

I thinkit is because Miguel fired his uncle before the contract expired and some money from his fight with Clottey

Comment

TS, I saw it on la comay, and he was being a assholes and a grumpy b*tch!!

Miguel should had kept quite and walk away.

He is a asshole and a dick to people thats why people here hates him!

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post

cotto being grumpy and a jerk?

Comment

Such class beating up on the elderly. SMH!!!!

3......2....1.......RAWR COTTO HATER!

Comment

So they making a big deal out of it cause he didn't answers some questions? Lol

Comment

He is a dick?

I met cotto and he was cool to me

Comment

yup thats exactly where i saw it too but i think the media invades privacy to much and although he was being an ******* about it, it was the 3nd day ina row he specifically said he wasnt answering questions...

Comment

Working...
                    X