No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Demolishes Tom Schwarz in Two Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dafoo View Post
    I cant believe how much Tim Bradley has turned to sell BS. Even tried to get Terrance Crawford to cosign the bs. Glad to see he wasnt buying it.
    Bradley seems like he wants to be a clone of Teddy Atlas now. If he starts doing tutorials with Saul, then we're really in trouble.

Comment

• Originally posted by denium View Post
      What a beast. Wilder getting it next.
      NOPE! He said another bum in October....

Comment

• Originally posted by Radical View Post
        ESPN overdid it with their highlight packages and hype....and we don’t need to hear from A-Rod

I miss HBO I hate to admit it.
        YUP. DAZN and ESPN need to work on it

It’s unbelievable especially for ESPN. You got BUD, Teofimo out there.... let them get some shine. Should of had Stevenson and Loma also in there. Notice how PBC sticks together in “big fights “

FOX at least gets to the point or commercials.

SHOWTIME CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING is easily current best. Too bad they have mismatches coming up soon. Charlos, Tank, hopefully fox stops getting all the overall good fights

Comment

• It is a bit sickening how over the top ESPN went that's for sure. I thought he did look good but I'm starting to have doubts when uncle Bob said Schwartz beats Ruiz.

Also with all the hours of content devoted to him coming back, not a single mention of the drug ban really is comical, I mean come on.

I like Fury but I can see how too much of him will wear thin, him singing did not help.

Comment

• what a boring a$$ fight..
            miss the olden heavyweights

Comment

• Originally posted by boxingfan4ever View Post
              In truth, Fury is pathetic ... he says that he is the lineal champion and defends him before a nobody ... and ESPN is so much a highlight to that fight fraud? Please!! Fury is the best without a doubt, but facing a taxi driver like that anyone looks ... I hope that in the fall he will face a good classified among the first 10, because to continue facing helpless damages the image he wants to project from the champion linear .... trash!
              Clearly you missed Max telling us that Schwartz was a #2 ranked contender according to one of the sanctioning bodies...or maybe he just said Schwartz IS a #2 and the big stool Fury left in the ring?

Comment

• Three things I got from the fight tonight

1. How on earth was this Schwarz guy unbeaten? Has he been fighting even bigger bums all his life? and a Euro title holder? and WBO # 2? Makes both Euro boxing and WBO look like jokes.

2. Fury is a great showman that can make even fighting bums look good and interesting. He's got character and, yes I agree with Bob, he's going to be a big star in America. His dressing room behaviour, his dressing in US flag, his wife coming on stage and the song will all resonate well with the US public.

3. The top 3 HWs in the world fought 3 unknowns within a span of one month. I may disagree with some of the rankings of the opponents but, on paper, it is what it is.
                • One fought a #4 ranked WBC mandatory challenger and dispatched him by a spectacular power knockout in the first round.
                • The second fought a #2 ranked WBO opponent, and won by a great show of skills in the 2nd round.
                • The third fought an out-of-shape guy outside of top 10, got his ass handed to him in the fight and quit, losing his belts in the process.

A great month of HW boxing it has been.
                Last edited by Zelda; 06-15-2019, 11:53 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by sportbuddha View Post
                  Obviously because Wilder has the same organised. Wilder will probably also want to fight Schwartz, we all know he loves fighting tomato cans as well.
                  How soon we forget. Wilder wanted an Immediate rematch with Fury and he went running into Bob Arums arms and has since been pushing out the rematch that should have already happened. Let's be honest about the situation man.

Comment

• Schwarz was just the first of many beer cans Fury will crush before facing Wilder again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dafoo View Post
                      I cant believe how much Tim Bradley has turned to sell BS. Even tried to get Terrance Crawford to cosign the bs. Glad to see he wasnt buying it.
                      That was so hard to listen to! I know he took alot of damage to the head in his career, but I was constantly cringing listening to this dude. I think he was the only guy that was getting screwed over by Bob and top rank and actually LIKED it. It was shameful to see and hear though.

Comment

Working...
                      X