Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GBP should sign Ruiz! NOW All Americans will ROOT for Ruiz to beat Wilder!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GBP should sign Ruiz! NOW All Americans will ROOT for Ruiz to beat Wilder!!

He belongs on DAZN, where all the Mexican stars dwell. Said it before, Oscar Valdez needs to join DAZN with his Reynoso crew.

I'll root for him. At least he'll beat his opponents convincingly and not have 3 consecutive questionable outcomes in his fights.

Comment

Originally posted by chirorickyp View Post
      I'll root for him. At least he'll beat his opponents convincingly and not have 3 consecutive questionable outcomes in his fights.
      Yes but Ruiz likes Canelo highly. Makes only sense he rides the GBP train

Comment

Yeah, I'm sure Al Haymon will just be like "**** it, go fight on DAZN in front of nobody!"

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
          Yeah, I'm sure Al Haymon will just be like "**** it, go fight on DAZN in front of nobody!"
          Al Haymon isn’t a promoter. He can’t intervene with cash offerings that make more money for the fighter...that’s against the Ali Act.

The only thing Haymon can tell Ruiz is that he would make more money than on DAZN.

Oh no wait!!

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
            Al Haymon isn’t a promoter. He can’t intervene with cash offerings that make more money for the fighter...that’s against the Ali Act.

The only thing Haymon can tell Ruiz is that he would make more money than on DAZN.

Oh no wait!!
            Fight Wilder next Ruiz you are the king no rematch with Joshua in UK what a cheek.

Hearns get your begging bowl :bukkake:

Comment

GBP should sign Ruiz! NOW All Americans will ROOT for Ruiz to beat Wilder!!

He belongs on DAZN, where all the Mexican stars dwell. Said it before, Oscar Valdez needs to join DAZN with his Reynoso crew.
              ... No, man, he just can't!... Ruiz is signed with Al Haymon...

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                ... Last night, DAZN (and Matchroom U.S.) just lost the U.S. boxing market...

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                  ... Last night, DAZN (and Matchroom U.S.) just lost the U.S. boxing market...
                  That implies that they had it.

Comment

Oh no wait!!
                    Haymon is his advisor, and Ruiz is signed to PBC with his fights being broadcast by Showtime and Fox

Stay mad.

Comment

Working...
                    X