Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you get women without a car or house?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You ARE a crutch so just accept it and make up for it by being extra pleasant. When I was living with family I banged girls in cars, public places, in the back yard, snuck them in without waking up parents. If you are charming enough and they want to make you happy, women will do just about anything for you.

Comment

I’m over thinking this huh guys?

Comment

You can pimp yourself out on the weekends to ugly old gray haired women and take that money to buy a car, get a place, and go get with that girl of your dreams.

yup

Comment

Originally posted by INDIFFERENT View Post
          I’m over thinking this huh guys?
          IDK but what I can tell you is that you're not being ambitious at all. Like I told you, get her to like you and she'll be understanding.

Comment

Do you want to marry her or put her head in your lap ????

If it's marriage, forget it.
            If its the BJ, take her to the club and get her lit.

Comment

Just pull an Axel Foley.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
                Forget a girlfriend, How are you going to survive without a car and house, do you live in your mom's basement? Do you turn tricks?

If you don't have a car or house, getting a girl is the least of your issues, not that you're going to get one anyway, you're not going to get a girl if you're a man-child.

If you can't get your life in order, forget about girls, and get your life in order.
                You right girls are not cheap. He should worry about stacking paper.

If he is looking for sex there are a lot of whorehous3s he can go too. During college my friends would go to one by Micky ds in Pawtucket, RI.

There's also one in my city. I think maybe 60-80 a night.

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
                  You right girls are not cheap. He should worry about stacking paper.

If he is looking for sex there are a lot of whorehous3s he can go too. During college my friends would go to one by Micky ds in Pawtucket, RI.

There's also one in my city. I think maybe 60-80 a night.
                  A night or an hour? 80 a night seems like some toothless crackhouse beauty is doing your deeds.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
                    A night or an hour? 80 a night seems like some toothless crackhouse beauty is doing your deeds.
                    Sorry my fault a hour. One night is like 160.

This whorehouse had women lined up on the wall soon as you get there in Rhode Island. It was nuts.

The place by my city is a stripclub but it's really a hit spot. They charge you $60-80 but it's like for only 15-30 mins. Each girl got there's own price. Mostly Spanish and black.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
                      Must be a lot of 23 year olds on this forum.
                      I had my own place and a car at 23. I thought 23 is grownup?

Comment

Working...
                      X