No announcement yet.

a moment of silence..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a moment of silence..

we got a few members that got canned this week. let's take this time out to show our respect to them. if any of yall is reading this while being banned, smh!! smh!!!! lol

travs?? this really happen? post in here when you return back from your vacay and explain what happened. i would like to hear the reason why.

Robbie B tattle tale on some more people?

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
      Robbie B tattle tale on some more people?
      You mention me everyday. You're a weirdo.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        The Windmiller boys have put a bullseye on the back of your head for your bad mouthing of Wilder. Better watch your back.

Comment

Everyday is a lie

You didn't tattle tale on me?
          Last edited by Lopez_Boxing; 02-01-2019, 09:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
            The Windmiller boys have put a bullseye on the back of your head for your bad mouthing of Wilder. Better watch your back.
            No one cares about wilder except AJ fans. Wilder isn't some one to be a fan of. He's the kimbo slice of boxing..... Robbie B however did go to the mods and tattle tale because I hurt his feelings. I thought maybe based on his history he did it again that's all.

Comment

You didn't tattle tale on me?
              You've been mentioning me for months, it's amazing i've had such a big effect on you. You must have a real deep love for Wilder to be so affected by my views.

Comment

No one cares about wilder except AJ fans. Wilder isn't some one to be a fan of. He's the kimbo slice of boxing..... Robbie B however did go to the mods and tattle tale because I hurt his feelings. I thought maybe based on his history he did it again that's all.
                Tattle tale What are you, 10?

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
                  Tattle tale What are you, 10?
                  EXACTLY!!! Lol it was a very 10 year old move. So I use the term. Thank you!!

Comment

You've been mentioning me for months, it's amazing i've had such a big effect on you. You must have a real deep love for Wilder to be so affected by my views.
                    You're a liar and a tattle tale. I've been mentioning you for months. Lol come on Robbie you know your ****** wouldn't like you fibbing. I only know you because you quote most my comments regarding ONLY AJ.
                    Answer the question Robert. Did I hurt your feelings so bad you went to the mods and told on me ?

Comment

Working...
                    X