Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Thurman: I'm Ready To Fight Pacquiao Wherever He Wants It!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thurman vs Floyd (tune up)
    Winner vs Manny

Comment

• Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
      He said this was a getting back year. Said he needs all of 2019. Except when its a chance to fight a 40 year old.
      For a payday. You against him making money or something?

Comment

• Originally posted by JWHardin View Post
        I hope the fight happens. He knows he isn't ready for Porter, Garcia, Crawford, or Spence if he struggled with a gatekeeper. A 40 yr old Pac vs Thurman would be a 50-50 fight in my opinion.
        Struggled? Lopez won 2 rounds. Keith landed 48% of his power punches, 10% higher than the WW average. He struggled in the 7th and THAT'S IT! He

Comment

• I highly doubt Pacqiuao will take a fight with Thurman. Both Roach and Manny understand that Thurman is very dangerous for Manny at this stage of his career. People on this site are getting hysterical because Thurman got clipped and hurt by Josesito Lopez. As usual everyone starts overlooking the skills and strengths of the guy who was expected to win "easily".

I just hope getting hurt in the 7th round doesn't translate to taking a string of easy fights for Thurman. The welterweight division is fooking stagnating. All the top guys seem to be avoiding each other STILL.

Comment

• Originally posted by Damn Wicked View Post
            I highly doubt Pacqiuao will take a fight with Thurman. Both Roach and Manny understand that Thurman is very dangerous for Manny at this stage of his career. People on this site are getting hysterical because Thurman got clipped and hurt by Josesito Lopez. As usual everyone starts overlooking the skills and strengths of the guy who was expected to win "easily".

I just hope getting hurt in the 7th round doesn't translate to taking a string of easy fights for Thurman. The welterweight division is fooking stagnating. All the top guys seem to be avoiding each other STILL.
            Haven't you heard? Roach second choice is Thurman if Floyd doesn't show up.

Freddie Roach: "If we don't get Mayweather, Thurman's my 2nd choice."

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=805159

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
              Why not Spence ? Pac wants no part of spence's chocolate nipples

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post

Freddie Roach: "If we don't get Mayweather, Thurman's my 2nd choice."

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=805159
                If Manny takes that fight then he deserves a lot of credit whether he wins or loses. I guess I shouldn't be too surprised if he does take that fight because Pacquiao has always been a great warrior. I just expected at this stage of his career he would want to take it a bit easier.

Comment

• Originally posted by Damn Wicked View Post
                  If Manny takes that fight then he deserves a lot of credit whether he wins or loses. I guess I shouldn't be too surprised if he does take that fight because Pacquiao has always been a great warrior. I just expected at this stage of his career he would want to take it a bit easier.
                  Listen to these dude. They speak the truth. Thurman once tastes Pac's straight left. He's on his way to losing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bluebird View Post
                    If he thinks Pac is a tuneup fight, he’s in for a rude awakening. If Lopez’s right straight gave him problems, Pac’s Left straight would give him more problems.
                    But what happens when he hits Pacquiao back with his right hand. Pacquiao hasn't fought a guy on this level since Bradley and that was 3 years ago. He is not the same guy from then even

Comment

• Originally posted by BeLikeWater View Post
                      What's the difference between that fight and the one against Conor? Same thing.. I'm embarrassed for you.. they're both in their forties man up.
                      Because one counted toward his record and one didn't. One was an exhibition and the other wasn't.

I'm really starting to wonder if someone needs to monitor your internet activity.

Comment

Working...
                      X