Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Ward Announces His Retirement From Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so long, no one will miss you (or remember you)

Last edited by Dean_Razorback; 09-21-2017, 11:28 AM.

Comment

• This guy is a cawk fighter .

How you gonna retire and duck a trilogy with a guy you were gifted a tko over with a dck punch

His legacy is headbutts clinching and dck punches.

Beating a drained chad dawson .headbutting the shht put kessler. Never traveling outside oakland beside the kovalev fights in which he was helped by the ref and judges .

Comment

• Well, a little bit of good news to make up for the past prime GGG-Canelo letdown, I guess. With that said, I wanted to see GGG and Ward fight in their primes. So much for that. Boxing ****s it all up again.

Comment

• The floydsters never appreciated you you never beat women cursed shot guns talked ghetto but I salute you champ did everything right won a Olympic medal undefeated since a kid thanks for everything

Comment

• bye felicia

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
              how anybody disputes that ward is a dirty fighter and landed many significant low blows in the second fight is not beyond me. they're mostly racists who were part of the manny - floyd race war, and latched onto ward when floyd retired.

ffs that last shot literally lands on the hublot advertisement, and people on this very forum have tried to tell me it was legal. and they genuinely believe that it was! madness. genuine mental illness and racism.
              So wait, you think Ward is justified in his fighting tactics or not? I don't understand what argument you're trying to make.

I'm genuinely interested in your response. I've always liked Ward before his fights with Kovalev, but I guess I never watched close enough to see how much he uses that "bend at the waist and launch with your head move". Honestly, is that HOF boxing? Are the low blows dirty or "veteran moves"?

Comment

• Originally posted by -NAV- View Post
                I'm sure he'll get in as well maybe not right away. The HOF lost credibility when they let Gatti in.
                Having no problem with having Gatti in, been in Fight of the Year 4x, being two-weight world champ, famous, entertaining style, had great wars and was a good guy. At the same time last few years induction lost its credibility with guys like Johnson, Zapata, Pintor and the time when all time greats still werent inducted.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
                  how anybody disputes that ward is a dirty fighter and landed many significant low blows in the second fight is not beyond me. they're mostly racists who were part of the manny - floyd race war, and latched onto ward when floyd retired.

ffs that last shot literally lands on the hublot advertisement, and people on this very forum have tried to tell me it was legal. and they genuinely believe that it was! madness. genuine mental illness and racism.
                  those are not low blows if i like the guy throwing them.

those 'fans' who do that^^ are the most pathetic and embarassing people i've ever seen on here. they know those shots were illegal, but the just won't or can't admit it. fckin fanboys.

Comment

• Forever remember for super 8 cleaned out whole super middle division and Froch with one hand no cherry picking for you

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                      Good riddance.
                      Man you really hate winners huh.....

Comment

Working...
                      X