Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia vs. Adrien Broner Deal Reached For July 29!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    Is it official or did some dork on YouTube just make a 1 outta 5 star fake promo for a unconfirmed fight?
    Seeing as it's on Showtime's official YouTube channel, gee I wonder if it's official or fan made?

Comment

Originally posted by g27region View Post
      Mikey Garcia isn't supposed to fight Broner, he has to fight Lomachenko after that he can move wherever the **** he wants to move

AB went life and death with Adrien (who?) Granados. Ain't nothing big about beating him
      Broner's still a name you can make your own name off of. At least for this one more fight, anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        Broner's still a name you can make your own name off of. At least for this one more fight, anyway.
        Maybe he is, for casuals. For me, Broner will be slightly better win than Granados.

I'd understand if it was Linares, Easter, Crawford or even Indongo but they want to kill Loma/Garcia because of that BS. Just like Garcia/Gamboa fight was killed before when Gamboa was undefeated and relevant

Same **** with Joe Smith who ran off to fight Barrera, that scalp BELONGS to Gvozdyk

And now Linares is the only good option for Lomachenko
        Last edited by g27region; 06-01-2017, 11:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by AliBombaye View Post
          Seeing as it's on Showtime's official YouTube channel, gee I wonder if it's official or fan made?
          Showtime makes sh^tty promos. No wonder they can't parlay good fights into more fans.

Didn't go to YouTube to watch it so didn't see who made it just knew it looked poor hence the fanmade comment & the fact lotsa YouTube dorks make things like this + the story is general out there before a promo is created.

Showtime sucks so bad at their job lmfao. Its no wonder they got better fights then HBO lately, but still got their dick in the dirt.

Comment

Hopefully Broner can make weight ok.
            It's an interesting fight..should be fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
              **** it, war Broner
              **** it, why not. Got room for one more?

Lets goooooo!

Comment

Mikey by clear UD

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                  **** it, why not. Got room for one more?

Lets goooooo!
                  I have to ask STAX, the president of the Broner cult first but I don't see why not. Hop in!

Comment

Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia vs. Adrien Broner Deal Reached For July 29!

Today, SHOWTIME Sports(r) announced a blockbuster matchup between two of boxing's biggest stars as three-division world champion Mikey Garcia moves up in weight to 140 pounds to face four-division champion Adrien "The Problem" Broner in the main event of SHOWTIME CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING(r), Saturday, July 29, live on SHOWTIME. Adrien Broner vs. Mikey Garcia is presented by Premier Boxing Champions.

[Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Broner is not making 140. Probably won't even try

I'm not a fan of fights in which one fighter's only advantage is his size. Would prefer to see Mikey face guys with higher skill levels who are closer to his weight, like Linares and Loma. That said, I guess it'll get his name out there

Comment

Working...
                      X