Margarito no skill what so ever

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

trolling.........

Comment

a good eyed margarito beats floyd any day...his style is a nightmare for floyd..

Comment

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
        somebody ban this ignorant and stupid floyd fluffing alt.
        I bet you wish you were Jinkee, don't you? So it'd be YOU taking that little pecker in the mouth every night...

Comment

Not gonna disagree with Marg lacking greatly in boxing skills but Shane Mosley a top 20 ATG??

Comment

Originally posted by Andyreww View Post
            Ok, Shane Mosley is ****.

He should of actually be fighting at local pubs and clubs.

a prime shane mosley is one of the fastest and hardest hitters at welterweight, ever.
            You are either a floydiot on a wind up, a complete idiot, a phaggot or a combination of all three...its got to be the latter, just has to be!

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
              I bet you wish you were Jinkee, don't you? So it'd be YOU taking that little pecker in the mouth every night...
              ..and I bet you wish you were Lenny dont you? so it would be YOU taking Floyd's pecker up your arse every night!

Comment

Originally posted by Andyreww View Post
                Watch Margarito post hand wrap discovery, he is actually probably the worst "professional" boxer ive ever saw.

No skill or talent whatsoever.
                So are you claiming he had skills before the hand wraps scandal? HAhahaha

So he knew how to fight, then all of a sudden forgot.

Comment

Working...
                X