Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you ever Wanna see Hopkins "Fight" again?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

id watch hopkins school clevery in wales!

Comment

Originally posted by AL YANKAB*TCH View Post
      Out of respect I'm just gonna leave that alone..
      Lol you disagree? Its not their like there's a great pool of talent at 175...I think he would beat Cloud

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
        if Dawson wasn't a good boxer and was just some one-dimentional slugger like Tavoris Cloud or somebody like that, the fight would have been even uglier

and what is with the hip grab that he does almost like a dog trying to mount and b!tch in heat lol

usually B-Hop tactics are CLEAVER, against Dawson though that was DESPERATION!
        Yea those hip grabs were ridiculous. Kept spinning Dawson around doing it too

Comment

Originally posted by -EX- View Post
          Lol you disagree? Its not their like there's a great pool of talent at 175...I think he would beat Cloud
          "Headache"......

never mind, bro.

Comment

He has that rare pass to do whatever he wants to.

Sure, he shouldn't fight someone like Dawson again, but he still has enough left to beat another big name for a final goodbye.

Comment

I hope he retires and stays retired forever.

He stunk up the fight tonight, I'm glad my boy Chad put the final nail in his coffin.

Good riddance.

Comment

Originally posted by SUPREME. View Post
                I hope he retires and stays retired forever.

He stunk up the fight tonight, I'm glad my boy Chad put the final nail in his coffin.

Good riddance.
                Very true...Hopefully that is the nail in the coffin

Comment

Originally posted by crold1 View Post
                  No shock. Hopkins has always fought finesse guys this way, or guys who he thinks can outland him. Give him the right style (face first) and he can still be brilliant.

I'd be intrigued by Hopkins-Hernandez at Cruiser. Otherwise, he can roll to Canastota.
                  So basically when he fights anyone who knows how to box he resorts to cheating. Thx for clearing that up.

Comment

No. Against the better opponents, Dawson and Calzaghe, he is purely a spoiler who does just enough to be able to claim a robbery. It's getting tired and old just like the man himself. He should have rertired after Pascal. Anything after that is just hurting his legacy.

Comment

i'm glad he's goin. why this guy has fans because he's dirty still baffles me. thank you, dawson, for beating this old man.

and i thought this fight was pretty entertaining.

Comment

Working...
                      X