Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury: "Klitschko Wins Easy"; Macklin: "Haye, KO in Six"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fury: "Klitschko Wins Easy"; Macklin: "Haye, KO in Six"

UK fan favorites, Tyson Fury and Matthew Macklin, gave their predictions on the heavyweight unification between David Haye and Wladimir Klitschko, which happens on July 2 in Hamburg, Germany. Macklin challenges Felix Sturm for the WBA middleweight crown on Saturday night in Germany. Fury faces Dereck Chisora for the British heavyweight title on July 23 at Wembley.

[Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    UK fan favorites, Tyson Fury and Matthew Macklin, gave their predictions on the heavyweight unification between David Haye and Wladimir Klitschko, which happens on July 2 in Hamburg, Germany. Macklin challenges Felix Sturm for the WBA middleweight crown on Saturday night in Germany. Fury faces Dereck Chisora for the British heavyweight title on July 23 at Wembley.

[Click Here To Read More]
    With all the **** Haye has been talking, he better bring it. Every time I picture this fight playing out, this scene always come to mind...

Comment

Lolz...as if Eddier Chambers is anywhere near as good as Haye; he's a blown up Light Heavy!

Comment

these two are not english fan favourites at all.
        especially that fat super duper heavyweight unfit sack of ****.
        matthew macklin is a good dmoestic fighter and thats all.
        he maybe popular in manchester but, not down here in london.
        i have only seen one of his fights and he got put in hospital by jamie moore and look what ryan rhodes done to him.
        macklin will lose against sturm.
        dont forget, sturm beat de la hoya easily but, got robbed so oscar could fight bhop and get ktfo with a vicious body shot.
        sturm by late ko.
        macklin has heart but, not enough for this one me thinks.
        anyway, heres me and the haye crew using fatboys slag wife as a semen collection trough.:bukkake::bukkake::bukkake::bukkake: swallow b.i.t.c.h..........

Comment

it's either going to be a typical wlad fight or it's gonna be Haye v Maccarinelli

Comment

LOL at them cheerleaders...........kinda reminds me of david diaz and paulie malignaggi...............................lol

Comment

I think Wlad will win as well. This fight means a lot to Wlad so he will be up for it like no other.
              Its in Germany as well which cannot be ignored. So haye might not be able to use his rabbit punches and stuff that he might ordinarily get away with.

Comment

These two guys are not UK fan favourites by any means.

Macklin is a good bloke and not unlikeable, but he doesn't have much of a following. He's also a good friend of Haye so is unlikely to give an unbiased assessment of how the big fight will pan out. As for Fury, his opinion is utterly worthless, the man is truly as thick as Pig**** and is pretty much considered a laughing stock.

Comment

Boxers always pick the winner of a fight based on whether they like the fighter or not personally, they rarely pick them because of boxing skill so i never pay attention to whatever they say.

Comment

I cant take Fury seriously. The guy is a clown, his opinion means nothing. Especially since he punched himself in the face.

Comment

Working...
                    X