No announcement yet.

cotto: if i fight margarito somebody is going to be in the dressin room

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cotto: if i fight margarito somebody is going to be in the dressin room

"we do not want that what happened the first time happen again." in that statement cotto is sayin that he was aware that margarito was ilegal in the first fight. something to keep in mind is that since margarito stop using ilegal wraps in his last two fights, he lost, that to show that margarito only win fights with the concrete on his hands. this time cotto will expose even more the cheater.

Originally posted by Anto View Post
    "we do not want that what happened the first time happen again." in that statement cotto is sayin that he was aware that margarito was ilegal in the first fight. something to keep in mind is that since margarito stop using ilegal wraps in his last two fights, he lost, that to show that margarito only win fights with the concrete on his hands. this time cotto will expose even more the cheater.
    it would be hilarious if marg beats the crap outta cotto and makes him kneel and quit again.

what will be the excuse this time?

Comment

Better have CSI in there and don't forget to check his little thermos too. I hear he likes to drink warm Hydroycut Tea right before the fight.

Comment

Forget loaded gloves.

Cotto needs to target that right eye of Margarito. He touched up Mayorga's orbital area pretty nicely with the jab; if he can do that to Margarito, maybe he can re-injure him in the same spot Pacquiao busted him up.

Tony doesn't want to worry about getting into a jabbing contest. He just needs to be a tornado again.

Comment

somebody was in the dressing room last time. And Margarito took off his gloves right after the fight. Miguel is scared.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
            somebody was in the dressing room last time. And Margarito took off his gloves right after the fight. Miguel is scared.
            And the way Margo's camp did it was genius. You'd need a chemist to detect the plaster powder laced into his wraps.

And the picture of Margarito post fight CLEARLY shows a hard object RIPPING through his wrap (left hand) Margarito is dumb, he already admitted in an interview before the world found out about plaster, he randomly said, "we had the right wraps for the Cotto fight.." WTF? An admission of guilt? Or just plain stupidity?

You have to be Mexican to think Margarito was clean that night.

"Stupid PR, he only loaded up for Mosley and nobody else ever!!!" ~Avg. Pepe

Damn, and the people wonder why they work for $3 an hour in 2011

Brains.

Comment

Originally posted by BorderPatrol View Post
              Hi I'm puerto Rican and I make up fake conversations and scenerios in order to make excuses for my lover Miguel Cotto

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
                Until you take the fat sweaty white man off your avi, you are a suspect phag.

And who are you kidding you heartless bytch sitting at home with popcorn watching MMA, you are so up Margarito's ass if he beat your mom down with plaster in a parking lot, you'd say your mom is full of shyt and needs to get over it.

You're a troll. A confirmed troll.

Comment

I caught this little bastard sneaking over the border last night, and he tried to convince me he was Justin Beiber. He had ID and everything!

Here he is after I slapped him up and made him sing for me and the boys.

Last edited by BorderPatrol; 03-17-2011, 12:16 PM.

Comment

What like a commisioner?i agree

Comment

Working...
                    X