Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nigella Lawson's husband choking her out in public.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He needs battering.

She looks like the BDSM type, but i cant joke about this. Wata****!

Comment

This is a pretty disgraceful post, its clear this site doesn't take violence against women very seriously or they would have taken this down.

Comment

Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
        This is a pretty disgraceful post, its clear this site doesn't take violence against women very seriously or they would have taken this down.
        Wouldn't they have to remove all trace of Mayweather and Wilder too? (one being a convicted woman-beater).

Comment

This is a pretty dumb post.

Disgraceful? Did the "WTF" in my OP not convey that I thought his actions were wrong?

I found it disturbing too but that doesn't mean we can't discuss it. It's big news that a lot of people are discussing, why shouldn't we?

And if you're so fiercely against domestic violence against females, why do you spend so much time defending Mayweather on this site?

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
            Wouldn't they have to remove all trace of Mayweather and Wilder too? (one being a convicted woman-beater).
            Do they have photos on this site or video content of those acts or were they merely reported?

Originally posted by Garcia's Dad View Post
            This is a pretty dumb post.

Disgraceful? Did the "WTF" in my OP not convey that I thought his actions were wrong?

I found it disturbing too but that doesn't mean we can't discuss it. It's big news that a lot of people are discussing, why shouldn't we?

And if you're so fiercely against domestic violence against females, why do you spend so much time defending Mayweather on this site?
            Actually your response is asinine, I'm all for discussing violence against women, but posting a link to those photos was in very poor taste. So I repeat with an addition your post was disgraceful and your subsequent post utterly ridiculous and here's why.

I spend time defending Mayweather the boxer, not mayweather the man, lets not get it twisted.

Oh, and here not very bright one, here's one of the posts I discuss Mayweather's behavior. Naturally you only see all of my posts defending Mayweather but not the ones where I actually tell it like it is about his behavior. Not to worry, people like you never worry about being thorough or correct which is why I even said anything about your post:

What you've done here is simplify a human being and rendered a moral judgement, not on a god, but on a guy who's just a human being in the end. I do the same thing because I think women abusers are sick individuals that need help. What we see of Floyd isn't really substantive because he controls a lot of his image and the media offer an interpretation based on that. There's always more to a story than what's reported or discussed ad nauseam on boxing forums.

People are free to think Mayweather is the scum of the earth, yep, please feel free to hate condemn and judge. But as fans, what are we interested in? Are we interested in Mayweather's skills and abilities or what he does behind closed doors? Personally I think he was raised in a vile environment and had sketchy role models, not an excuse but I'm sure it contributed to how he relates to the people in his life. Imho, a man that lays his hands on a woman is worthy of contempt, but that contempt shouldn't metastasize into the sport of boxing itself.

If we fans could better separate appreciation for the sport from personal feelings these forums would purr like a kitten.
            Hmmm, that looks like my post and I seem to not agree with Mayweather's actions, what do you think genius?

Comment

Now she knows to remember to put the cheese AND THEN the turkey breast on his sandwich.

Comment

Not gonna lie, this pitched a tent in my trousers.

Comment

Fun Facts For the Dumb and Indifferent

Violence against women

Intimate partner and sexual violence against women

Fact sheet N°239
                  November 2012

Key facts:

- Violence against women - particularly intimate partner violence and sexual violence against women - are major public health problems and violations of women's human rights.

- A WHO multi-country study found that between 15–71% of women aged 15- 49 years reported physical and/or sexual violence by an intimate partner at some point in their lives.

-These forms of violence can result in physical, mental, sexual, reproductive health and other health problems, and may increase vulnerability to HIV.

- Risk factors for being a perpetrator also include low education, past exposure to child maltreatment or witnessing violence in the family, harmful use of alcohol, attitudes accepting of violence and gender inequality.

- Risk factors for being a victim of intimate partner and sexual violence include low education, witnessing violence between parents, exposure to abuse during childhood and attitudes accepting violence and gender inequality.

- In high-income settings, school-based programmes to prevent relationship violence among young people (or dating violence) are supported by some evidence of effectiveness.

- In low-income settings, other primary prevention strategies, such as microfinance combined with gender equality training and community-based initiatives that address gender inequality and communication and relationship skills, hold promise.

- Situations of conflict, post conflict and displacement may exacerbate existing violence and present new forms of violence against women.
                  http://www.who.int/mediacentre/factsheets/fs239/en/

I realize this report will not move many on this site, but I could care a less. I have two precious daughters and the thought of some warped guy abusing either one of them regardless of his rationale makes me sick to my stomach.

Comment

He posted a link to story from an official news site. I dont see how that is wrong.
                    You can object to the photos being taken and published, but not a guy posting a link imo.

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
                      He posted a link to story from an official news site. I dont see how that is wrong.
                      You can object to the photos being taken and published, but not a guy posting a link imo.
                      If you can't read my posts and understand my rationale I don't know what else to add, seriously. I think the link to the photos is inappropriate end of story. I was a super mod on a much larger site than this for three years, no way we would let stuff like this fly. But then again this a fun loving free hating site that lets lots of questionable material by.

Comment

Working...
                      X