No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luis Nery is Indefinitely Suspended By The WBC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Luis Nery is Indefinitely Suspended By The WBC

Luis Nery lost the WBC bantamweight title after failing to make the weight this past March the 1st in Tokyo, Japan. The WBC has implemented several procedures which have worked for many years with absolute success, including changing the official weigh-in one day before the fight, implementing the monitoring weigh-in 30 and 7 days before the fight, etc.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Good. Sounds like he def has some explaining to do. People bltch about the WBC, but I think that this is a step in the right direction

Comment

Mexican puppet is gonna say the wbc is racist towards mexicans

Comment

Good.. . Nery is a piece of shyt who has no respect for the sport.

I really don't know how anyone can defend him. Seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
          Mexico is a country, not a race, in the same way as Italy is not a race, Norway, Cuba is not a race, and the United States is a country and not a race and so on. I think the word you are looking for is bigotry. I grant you there are bigots who hate Mexicans but are too stupid to know the difference between racism and bigotry.

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
            I just spoke to him, He's very upset over this latest event.

Comment

HAHHAHAHAHAHA mexican puppet's tears will be very tasty!

Comment

I honestly hope HBO, SHO and ESPN stay away from giving this guy airtime. His lack of contempt in fact his talking about "divine justice" after the fight just don't sit well.

Comment

Nery pulled a Salido move coming in overweight just like he dud vs Lomachenko weighing in at 129 instead if 126. Cheaters in boxing who should be reprimanded:

Andre Ward. Low blows vs Kovalev excessive holding vs Kovalev and head butts vs Kessler .

Salido. Cheated weight vs lomachenko and did so against another opponent.

Jacobs. Cheated GGG on the second day weight in for the IBF ten pound rule the day of the fight. Cheated while making GGG adhere to the rules.

No integrity.

Comment

I really do think some Mexicans thought it was a good idea to get passed drug tests to Eject animals that they eat with PED’s.

Comment

Working...
                    X