Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will they make 'Tyson: The Movie'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Luke or Owen Wilson would suit the Tyson role just fine.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by Kid Achilles
      I hope you're being sarcastic because you don't grow a 20" neck on a 5'10" body in a couple of months.
      When did I say that? I'm saying if Foxx hits the gym and gains muscle mass, he'll have Tyson beat. Gaining muscle isn't hard to do. And lose the picture of Sam Peter in your signature. I know you want to see the next big star in boxing, but Peter isn't it. The guy's a ****ing loser who will never amount to anything in boxing. Ibeabuchi would've murdered him.
      Last edited by Inhaler; 06-30-2005, 01:31 PM.

Comment

50 cent is the man to play tyson hes built like a trunk of a tree and is about the same height as tyson .

Comment

they already made a mike Tyson movie staring Michael Jai white. They probably will make another one in a few years it has everything it needs to be a typical athletic drama. The current ones always have the athlete who is supposedly soo soo great and then he turns to drugs or some nonesense like that. They can make a great drama about tyson.

Comment

Originally posted by welshwales
            Well its already prescripted they jus need an actor and a good director.

Who do you reckon, come on its only a matter of time.
            The question is will they make "Joke Calzaghe the movie"

They could cast the guy who played Howard The Duck as Joke Calzaghe, and get Emilio Estevez to play his coach, I mean manager.

Comment

Originally posted by catskills23
              50 cent is the man to play tyson hes built like a trunk of a tree and is about the same height as tyson .
              50 cent may be a little too tall, but another question is...can he even act?

Comment

Jaimie is perfect for the role. He even resembles Tyson a little bit. Look what Will Smith did and tell me he cant get bulked up for the role. Will Smith went from a stick to built like a real boxer, you just need the right routine with a personal trainer. He can do the voice well to, if you watch his stand up show, "Im gonna need security," youll see what I mean. This movie should be as dark as raging bull and should have a good director to it.

Comment

Working...
                X