Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will win - Zab Judah or Danny Garcia?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
    I agree. Garcia does well when a guy stands in front of him. Zab can still move and so long as he keeps his head together when taking some strong shots, he'll show everyone just how limited Garcia is. He needs to fight scared though and not get comfortable because that's when Garcia catches guys.
    I agree with this. Garcia couldn't put pressure on Morales to save his life in the first fight, even though that would have been to his advantage. Same with Zab, you have an older fighter who doesn't deal well with difficult fights, best thing to do is get to him early and get him to give up. Not sure if Danny can do that, and nobody has wobbled Judah like Kostya did since, well, Kostya.
    Could answer a lot of questions.

Comment

I cant see how Judah wins this. He has a habbit of messing of on the big ocassion ( and even the small ocassion sometimes)
      Danny is on role so a washed up chinny opponent is just what he needs to continue on that role.

Left hook round 4 all over!

Comment

Garcia will get a stoppage... people will see he has power in both hands...

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Zab is more talented than Danny just like Amir Khan was; but I know Danny is mentally better than Zab that's why I see him Ko'ing him late in a great fight.

Comment

Garcia should win.

Comment

Garcia!

Zab can run but can not hide. Garcia by ugly KO!

Next stop Matthysse!

Comment

Garcia will win but I'm going to go out on a limb and say Zab will land some big bombs on Danny Garcia.

Comment

Originally posted by whitealltrac View Post
                  Zab can run but can not hide. Garcia by ugly KO!

Next stop Matthysse!
                  Lucas Matthysse or Danny Garcia is a better question...
                  That could be the makings of a real good fight.

Comment

I like Garcia in this fight, but Zab will be dangerous for the first 6 Rds..I actually expect a good fight with a 10th Rd tko...
                    Last edited by Rome-By-Ko; 01-04-2013, 11:24 AM.

Comment

Zab is a fast starter. He'll look ok for 3 rounds or so until he gets sick of being hit. Mental Midgit.

Comment

Working...
                      X