• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baddest man on the Planet!

Thats right Sweet revenge babY!

Viva Mexico great year for Mexico!!!!

i loved how he walked out to Chente!!

Comment

Not the most exciting fight but a great performance and that was some punishing revenge.

His cardio for a 240+ lb guy is outstanding.

Comment

hell yea !!! First we beat brazil for the gold in the olympics....then paqi gets knocked the **** out...and now cain......viva mexico

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
          Not the most exciting fight but a great performance and that was some punishing revenge.

His cardio for a 240+ lb guy is outstanding.

Thats the Cain i wanted to see last time. I glad the version showed up tonight!

Comment

Originally posted by ChiRock773 View Post
            hell yea !!! First we beat brazil for the gold in the olympics....then paqi gets knocked the **** out...and now cain......viva mexico
            I forgot about that. Good year! "Un soldado en cada hijo te dio" :sing:

Comment

Originally posted by ChiRock773 View Post
              Brazilians must be mad @ us lol

Comment

Cleto, you're a good dude. But please carnal. That title goes to Antonio Margarito!

Margarito is The Baddest and Greatest of all time!

I missed the fight. Is it up on Youtube? Anybody has a link? Gracias.

Viva Mexico.... About to watch Marquez vs. PAC 4 ��

Comment

Cain mauled Dos Santos.. Cain is like a pitbull...

Comment

i thought that Cain would get caught again n also he wouldnt be able to take him down, i knew Cain could do it but i didnt think he was, n i was really hoping he would prove me wrong

oh boy he did!!!!!! He really let me down last year, but he got back up big time n beat the crap out of Dos Santos like a true warrior, y como buen Mexicano terco y bravo le peleo standing lol they thought Cain wouldnt stand to him hahaha lol

hahahahaha no la pelaron los brasileiros el 2012 lol
                    Last edited by TX_BOXNG; 12-30-2012, 10:27 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X