Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did Cung say in the post fight interview?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What did Cung say in the post fight interview?

Just wondering? thanks.

typical stuff the loser of a fight usually says:

smith was the better fighter

he caught me with a good shot

didn't say anything about retiring

he didn't make any excuses and gave Smith full credit

Comment

Being this is Cung's first time losing is any form of combat I'm wondering if he's going to keeping fighting. Also wondering if he does how he will look.

Comment

i wonder if smith will rematch robbie lawler

Comment

Originally posted by StillUnknown View Post
          typical stuff the loser of a fight usually says:

smith was the better fighter

he caught me with a good shot

didn't say anything about retiring

he didn't make any excuses and gave Smith full credit
          haha, i would say that is far from typical. typical would be:

"it was a lucky punch, if we fight again i will kill him. he will never take the fight though cuz he know im a better fighter. i woulda won but my leg fell of during training camp so i couldnt get in my roadwork. plus he so jacked up on performance enhancing drugs he couldnt feel my punches. did i mention i had a food alergy yesterday which has rendered me blind in both eyes? i wanna rematch but i want a 70-30 split cuz im the better fighter and bigger drawer. i was robbed!!! oh yeah and im retiring because i cant believe the injustice that was served here tonight"

thats good to hear though, i always thought if Cung ever lost he would be classy in defeat. plus as a fan somehow when your fighter loses with grace it seems to make it easier to bear. Hope to see Cung back in the cage soon

Comment

Originally posted by The Golden Boy View Post
            haha, i would say that is far from typical. typical would be:

"it was a lucky punch, if we fight again i will kill him. he will never take the fight though cuz he know im a better fighter. i woulda won but my leg fell of during training camp so i couldnt get in my roadwork. plus he so jacked up on performance enhancing drugs he couldnt feel my punches. did i mention i had a food alergy yesterday which has rendered me blind in both eyes? i wanna rematch but i want a 70-30 split cuz im the better fighter and bigger drawer. i was robbed!!! oh yeah and im retiring because i cant believe the injustice that was served here tonight"

thats good to hear though, i always thought if Cung ever lost he would be classy in defeat. plus as a fan somehow when your fighter loses with grace it seems to make it easier to bear. Hope to see Cung back in the cage soon
            Tito Ortiz + Frank Mir + Chuck Liddell.

Comment

Working...
            X