Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone else do mountainous poops after drinking coffee?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I drink about four cups a day most of it at work. I can't imagine going to poop four times a day especially in the office.

Comment

Naw coffee dont have that effect on me but I dont drink instant either.

However if im already feeling the urge and I drink a coffee it does seem to kick it up a notch but I think that just has something to do with the hot liquid moreso then the coffee itself.

Comment

Yeah mine comes out like *plump plump plump*

Comment

After a large coffee in the morning, I walk around the office a bit, then go to the ****ter two floors down. I crap out a triple coil anaconda. I try never to break the coils, so mine look like a softie cone ice cream. It takes about 5 minutes before my legs have any feeling.

I've thought about dragging myself out of the toilet with just my upper body. The thought is scary.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            you're one of those bashful bastards
            No, I let it rip, I'm loud and proud.

I just like to reduce the smell of my own stank. I've had co-workers b1tch about it at my last job. They'll turn the light off on each other, throw wet paper towels on someone ****ting, purposely clog the toilet with paper towels, but God forbid someone stink up the restroom a little with ****.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
              I drink about four cups a day most of it at work. I can't imagine going to poop four times a day especially in the office.

I had a co-worker who used to **** 5-6 times a day. We used to think he was just in there messing around on his phone to get away from work, but everytime I saw him there, he was actually ****ting loud.

He's the type of guy who will die and they'll find about 30 lbs of **** inside of him, just like John Wayne.

Comment

Jhonny looks like he does aggressive ****s.

Comment

Good thread. I knew Coffee made me poo like a hero.

Affects 3/10 of us apparently. The poster who mentioned the acidic nature of it is right.

Comment

Working...
                  X