Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think JMM could have KOed Manny....?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think JMM could have KOed Manny....?

Do you think JMM could have KOed Manny if he didn't trip over JMM's foot? Things happened so fast that he didn't see it coming and looking at it closely seemed obvious why he was out of balance, making him defenseless and eventually kissing the canvass. And I know Manny's aggressive but overly confident too. Just me asking...

watch it closely
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Yeahhh I don't think it was the trip that made him go to sleep...

Comment

Boxing 101 move to the right when fighting a right handed fighter.

Comment

I bet Manny and Alex Arizza are wishing they would have used the Arizza shake instead of using that fine women as Manny's condtioning coach. Arizza is probably begging Manny to take his shakes

Comment

Having good footwork is a part of boxing. That a chance manny takes with the darting in and out style he has, just blew up in his face this time

Comment

I love the excuses.

Comment

That was a short looping punch right on the chin. That punched would have Kod anyone! Especially not seeing it coming!

Comment

yea i do think he wouldve Manny was off balance that time like alot of that bradley fight but JMM threw a good punch and PAC got knocked the fuk out end of storyeven manny says no excuses so dic riders stop trying to make one

Comment

Manny was outsmarted, not outfought.

Lunging in at such a bad angle with his hands down was stupidity on full display.

I doubt even Pac himself would disagree right now.

Comment

the trip definitely didn't help Pacquiao. It just pushed Pacquiao's momentum forward even more.

I think it had something to do with the way he got laid out

Comment

Working...
                    X