Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

50 cent Mentioning Gamboa against floyd seems to be working.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
    And you are? I am glad you are following my posting that closely though~

Here though when responding to someone telling one side of a story you only have to convey the other to complete the story.

I didn't come in this thread to argue about that ****, and my first post talked only about the matter at hand which was 50 Cent, using Floyd to promote Gamboa. Which I agree is doing a good job and has worked for other fighters in the past.

Then some dude for reasons I don't really know replies with some shit about Manny and Floyd, which is not what I was even trying to discuss here and doesn't even apply because both Floyd and Manny are already big name thus even if they use the others name they are already big stars so it just gets fans heated up as opposed to getting more people to know a certain guy.
    Lmao. Look how feisty Floyd fan boys get. "I was defending floyds name, from that reptilious scum 50 cent!"

Chill out skippy. Floyd ain't your home boy.

Comment

when pacman fought hoya, he's well on his way to stardom.

Comment

Originally posted by 1sballotHOF View Post
        Lmao. Look how feisty Floyd fan boys get. "I was defending floyds name, from that reptilious scum 50 cent!"

Chill out skippy. Floyd ain't your home boy.
        LOL, look in the mirror bro because I didn't defend Floyd from 50 Cent at all, he isn't hurting Floyd by using his name~ in fact he is helping Floyd keeping his name out there also.

You seem awful sensitive~ and quick to label others. It shows a lack of ability to defend your position when you go that route~

Comment

LOL, look in the mirror bro because I didn't defend Floyd from 50 Cent at all, he isn't hurting Floyd by using his name~ in fact he is helping Floyd keeping his name out there also.

You seem awful sensitive~ and quick to label others. It shows a lack of ability to defend your position when you go that route~
          What position? I'm just calling it how I see it. Obvious fkoyd stan boy to his rescue. Don't be mad doggy.

Comment

What position? I'm just calling it how I see it. Obvious fkoyd stan boy to his rescue. Don't be mad doggy.
            Yea you don't really have a position because that would require critical thinking~

All you can do is spout nonsense.

There is nothing in this thread to defend Floyd from as it originally written~ the people who brought Manny up when he has nothing to do with the thread are showing a lot more Captain Save-a-Hoe.

That would be calling it down the middle~

Comment

Yea you don't really have a position because that would require critical thinking~

All you can do is spout nonsense.

There is nothing in this thread to defend Floyd from as it originally written~ the people who brought Manny up when he has nothing to do with the thread are showing a lot more Captain Save-a-Hoe.

That would be calling it down the middle~
              Yet, here you are. To floyds rescue from the pac stans. You've been exposed as a Floyd fan boy before. Give it a rest.

I don't have a position because I'm not a fan boy. #umadbruh?

Comment

Yet, here you are. To floyds rescue from the pac stans. You've been exposed as a Floyd fan boy before. Give it a rest.
                Because people are replying to me~

There is nothing to defend Floyd from, all I did was post something simple an obvious and people got twisted over it. I do like Floyd as a fighter though and it is fun to debate his side, that isn't some secret but here is the thing I am going to put money against Floyd in the near future so what those people have to say about what I think about Floyd have no clue how I look at things.

Here you are trying to save the dudes I already clowned~ you are like Captain Save-a-Hoe to the Captain Save-a-Hoe's~ not a good look but whatever do you.

Comment

I don't have a position because I'm not a fan boy. #umadbruh?
                  You don't have a position because you lack the fortitude to take one, you are worried about people clowning you but you just want to talk shit to others. Not having a position is not a sign of strength~

That weak shit may work on others but if you are going to step to me come correct or don't come at all~

Comment

Again trolling in a thread just because flood name was mentioned.. Anyways 50 isn't doing anything new, He learns as he goes along.

Comment

Because people are replying to me~

There is nothing to defend Floyd from, all I did was post something simple an obvious and people got twisted over it. I do like Floyd as a fighter though and it is fun to debate his side, that isn't some secret but here is the thing I am going to put money against Floyd in the near future so what those people have to say about what I think about Floyd have no clue how I look at things.

Here you are trying to save the dudes I already clowned~ you are like Captain Save-a-Hoe to the Captain Save-a-Hoe's~ not a good look but whatever do you.
                      took you a little while to respond. I picture you at your desk top, pounding the table. "That bastard! I got it! This is what I'm going to say, so I don't sound like a complete fan boy!". Lmao fan boy.

Comment

Working...
                      X