No announcement yet.

Prizefighter - Light Heavyweights - 29/11/2011

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Casual View Post
    I thought Couzens was going to do it at one point lol Dickinson was getting caught alot!

Ha Slate should have got the nod but both guys looked terrible in there, technique was horrendous. I had a little punt on Symth, to bad he got carried away after dominating in the first round.

Dickinson looked alright but he has stamina issues. In the final he was sloppy, looked to be in abit of trouble when Couzens was bombarding him with shots even though he had no chance.. Not a big fan of Bellew, but I'd favour him over Dickinson without a doubt.

I have to say that this is easily the worse Prizefighter i've seen to date. Dickinson had an easy route after beating Davies in my opinion. Dodson had two wars! Disappointed to have not seen a Dodson vs Dickinson final..
    lol just watched the rest of it (sky+d it, had to go to work)

Was shouting at the tv for Dodson to be pulled out due to his cut just so my other guy could get into the final and get a tired opponent lol.

1st rd he was going well, close rd, making him miss to tire him out, dickinson was bright red all over he was ****ed, i was getting excited as **** thinking he could spark dickenson out until the commentator said he'd never KOd anybody before.

then BOOM! 400 quid dissapeared. Won my real bet of the weekend on Bradley decision so happy enough. didnt get 400 out of it, but got 2 days wages so im gonna get pissed today (already half cut, havent been to bed yet since work, and watched prizefighter and the braldey fight + the 2 undercard fights (the Holt and HW fights, early KOs) drinking Guinness). Gonna be a messy day i think

**** prizefighter though.
    Last edited by gingeralbino; 01-30-2011, 05:47 AM.

Comment

Dickinson was very lucky, he faced 2 of the wildcards oway to winning the tounry.

Comment

IMO the prizefighter format is flawed ...no way should a wild-card fighter be allowed to come in fresh and steal the whole thing ....I cant recall if it has happened yet but if it does it will make a mockery of the whole thing
        Why not let a losing fighter take the place of an injured one !?

Comment

Originally posted by Mrpedigree View Post
          IMO the prizefighter format is flawed ...no way should a wild-card fighter be allowed to come in fresh and steal the whole thing ....I cant recall if it has happened yet but if it does it will make a mockery of the whole thing
          Why not let a losing fighter take the place of an injured one !?
          I agree mate.
          The 2 wildcard got £24,000 of the prize money between them, it was stupid

Comment

Yup. Billy Slate should have been able to step in. Dickinson won easily because he had to fight two horrible wild cards. The format needs to change me thinks.

Comment

Originally posted by chrismart83 View Post
              Id like to see Dodson get a crack at Dickinson next, then maybe the winner fights the winner of the Bellew - McKenzie rematch ?
              sounds fair .... you're just edging for an all scouse affair though aren't you mate?

be interesting to see if Bellew keeps his word on fighting the winner, I was hoping the stand in won for this very reason

on a side note - ****ing hell Banbula's record was wild, wasn't it something like 41 fights 25 defeats, 11 wins with 0 KO's .... I think he's in the wrong game somehow haha

Comment

Originally posted by ding-ding View Post
                sounds fair .... you're just edging for an all scouse affair though aren't you mate?

be interesting to see if Bellew keeps his word on fighting the winner, I was hoping the stand in won for this very reason

on a side note - ****ing hell Banbula's record was wild, wasn't it something like 41 fights 25 defeats, 11 wins with 0 KO's .... I think he's in the wrong game somehow haha
                that the eastern euro with the crazy tat on his back?

His overall record was ****e, but his record recently was pretty good. He drew with Jefferies and coulda won that fight, and he beat Tony Oakey the fight before that one.

He was a tough ****er, gave Dodson a good fight.

Comment

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
                  that the eastern euro with the crazy tat on his back?

His overall record was ****e, but his record recently was pretty good. He drew with Jefferies and coulda won that fight, and he beat Tony Oakey the fight before that one.

He was a tough ****er, gave Dodson a good fight.
                  thats the one mate, Polish he is.

I have to hold my hands up and say thats the first I had seen of him and he dished out a bit vs Dodson, but any of those fights were likely to be high tempo being 3 rounders. Still his record is pretty terrible

Comment

dodosn-dickinson figth would be good for both guys

Comment

Originally posted by ding-ding View Post
                      thats the one mate, Polish he is.

I have to hold my hands up and say thats the first I had seen of him and he dished out a bit vs Dodson, but any of those fights were likely to be high tempo being 3 rounders. Still his record is pretty terrible
                      him and Dodson were the only 2 i knew lol. I knew Dickenson's brother, if that counts!

Comment

Working...
                      X