No announcement yet.

How Desensitized Are You? The Most Graphic Cartel Killing Video To Date

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HAVOCOMING View Post
    Is No Joke Friend. Everybody Has A Choice Either You Turn Away From Sin And Follow Jesus Christ Or You Continue On Sinning And End Up In Hell.
    Man there ain't no hell, hell is right here on earth. I've been through those cycles and through islam, christianity and other ****. I've read books when I was locked up. There is no real balance on this planet and there's no heaven/hell you just need to open your eyes to it. So-called creation is imperfect so that defies the whole theory. These books are just to keep people in check back in the days there was no police or sense

Comment

Originally posted by HAVOCOMING View Post
      Hell Is Real And Much Worst. That Is Why You Need To Repent OF Sin Come To Jesus Christ Have A Personal Relationship With Him He Will Guide You Every Step Of The Way You Dont Know When You Will Die Repent Or Perish Before Is Too Late
      didn't he die for our sins?

Comment

Originally posted by timba View Post
        Videos like this confirm to me that humans are nothing but a defiling disease that need to be eradicated as soon as possible.
        Dont judge billions of people on one silly castration/decapitation/dismemberment video nasty!

Mankind is the consciousness of the universe remember.

Comment

sick twisted stuff

after they cut off his head,whats the point of chopping of his arms and legs???

is that some sort of gang sign or is it sending out a message to everyone else?

what is it over?drug war?

Comment

Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
            sick twisted stuff

after they cut off his head,whats the point of chopping of his arms and legs???

is that some sort of gang sign or is it sending out a message to everyone else?

what is it over?drug war?
            yup, probably a rival cartel member. the cartels fighting a war so when someone gets caught from the other side, stuff liike that will happen to them.

Comment

Originally posted by Conkr View Post
              yup, probably a rival cartel member. the cartels fighting a war so when someone gets caught from the other side, stuff liike that will happen to them.
              i suppose thats fair enough,if the other side gets one of these boys the same will happen to them

war is war

Comment

**** yeah i love dis kinda shyt son!!! :wank:

u got more of dis shyt??!!

Comment

Originally posted by dj MEATŪ View Post
                  why cut his head then his arms? shouldnt the head go last?
                  Their hardcore killaz, not college graduates.

Comment

wow,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Jesus View Post
                      They cut off his penis and balls, then his head, then his arms.
                      well **** watching that then

Comment

Working...
                      X