Collapse
No announcement yet.

Antifa vs right wing this weekend in Portland

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tell all those Asian, black, gay, Hispanics proud boys guys they're in a racist group.

Lol

I remember when that NYC Republican brawl happened

The antifa were protesting and the media was labeling them as racists

Those racists walked out of that Republican meeting, bunch of Hispanics, couple black dudes, asians, Indians. Lol

I remember 1 of the racist proud boys who got arrested for beating up some antifa guys.

They were trying to label him as some kind if white supremacist

Turned out his wife was black and his kids were all half black

Oops

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      Tell all those Asian, black, gay, Hispanics proud boys guys they're in a racist group.

Lol

I remember when that NYC Republican brawl happened

The antifa were protesting and the media was labeling them as racists

Those racists walked out of that Republican meeting, bunch of Hispanics, couple black dudes, asians, Indians. Lol

I remember 1 of the racist proud boys who got arrested for beating up some antifa guys.

They were trying to label him as some kind if white supremacist

Turned out his wife was black and his kids were all half black

Oops
      It’s a fact that The proud boys is a group that promotes far right bro fascism with political violence.
      It’s also a fact that many of their members sympathize with racist groups.
      It’s also confirmed that members of the proud boys attended Neo Nazi events to promote those values.
      Even Government agencies like the FBI think members of the proud boys are involved in terrorism and white nationalism.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
        It’s a fact that The proud boys is a group that promotes far right bro fascism with political violence.
        It’s also a fact that many of their members sympathize with racist groups.
        It’s also confirmed that members of the proud boys attended Neo Nazi events to promote those values.
        Even Government agencies like the FBI think members of the proud boys are involved in terrorism and white nationalism.
        Neo nazi events like metro Republican club?

Comment

Originally posted by Redsox View Post
          in a manner of speaking, you're triggered. you went back and edited the post you made there. so at least you're trying to clean up your act for me. ty.
          I didn't edit it to change anything you responded to, are you dumb? I can see what you responded to unedited and it was still correct. You're a genuine dunce.

Comment

Originally posted by BoloShot View Post
            I didn't edit it to change anything you responded to, are you dumb? I can see what you responded to unedited and it was still correct. You're a genuine dunce.
            thank you for keeping it tidy for me. do not let your need to impress me overwhelm you. i do appreciate you taking what i said to heart though.

Comment

thank you for keeping it tidy for me. do not let your need to impress me overwhelm you. i do appreciate you taking what i said to heart though.
              What the actual fu.ck is wrong with your brain?

Comment

what? i think it shows good maturity from you. you clearly view me as a mentor. all i did was thank you. i hope you don't resent me.

Comment

He's mentally masturbating himself.

Best to leave him alone while he does that.

Comment

Comment

what? i think it shows good maturity from you. you clearly view me as a mentor. all i did was thank you. i hope you don't resent me.
                      You must be full blown reta.rded. I write perfectly fine English, you say it isn't, then I call you out for being stupid enough to get that wrong. Somehow you think you come out of this the winner cos you got a reaction from me? That isn't how any of this works. You're showing autistic levels of delusion.

Comment

Working...
                      X