Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Errol Spence: After Porter - I'll Be Looking For Manny Pacquiao!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
    Spence simply does not want to face Crawford.
    U flat out ignored my point. If Crawford had options he would be trying to fight Manny first too. Yes or no?

Comment

• Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
      U flat out ignored my point. If Crawford had options he would be trying to fight Manny first too. Yes or no?
      What happens when Manny turns down the Spence fight?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post

Then spence can just fight Danny or even thurman which are both better options than crawfords options: egis klauvaskas and mike alvarado. LMAOO.

Crawfords Top Rank Bum Tour continutes in the middle of nebraska...NOBODYYYY CARESSSSSSS

Comment

• Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
          Then spence can just fight Danny or even thurman which are both better options than crawfords options: egis klauvaskas and mike alvarado. LMAOO
          You think Danny or Thurman will be on PPV and provide Spence the kind of money he expects at this point.
          Last edited by Mister Wolf; 08-18-2019, 10:45 PM.

Comment

Guess the same thing when they turned down the Crawford fight.

Comment

You think Danny or Thurman will be on PPV and provide Spence the kind of money he expects at this point.

If Crawford vs Khan is PPV worthy then yeah...Spence vs Danny/Thurman can be PPV worthy too. Spence will get paid.

Comment

• Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
                Off course he would, Manny is a big scalp to put to sleep, its like Floyd they all want a piece of dollar and name value.

Comment

• Who is ducking who? Spence or Crawford? Stop calling midgets Spence, go for Crawford!

Comment

• Spence want to get his payday with midget Pacquiao.

Comment

• Has Spence called out Crawford? If Manny vs Floyd can happen, than any fight can be made between Bob and Al

Comment

Working...
                      X