View Single Post
Old 08-18-2019, 03:49 PM #52
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1162 Post(s)
BoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,309.08
Total Points: 23,935.51
no need to apologize, but here is the chamapagne four humility - led To a fellow vet and patriot. - Jim Jeffries I like your avatar - JimRaynor good posting on the starbucks thread - bigjavi973 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
Tell all those Asian, black, gay, Hispanics proud boys guys they're in a racist group.

Lol

I remember when that NYC Republican brawl happened

The antifa were protesting and the media was labeling them as racists

Those racists walked out of that Republican meeting, bunch of Hispanics, couple black dudes, asians, Indians. Lol

I remember 1 of the racist proud boys who got arrested for beating up some antifa guys.

They were trying to label him as some kind if white supremacist

Turned out his wife was black and his kids were all half black

Oops
Itís a fact that The proud boys is a group that promotes far right bro fascism with political violence.
Itís also a fact that many of their members sympathize with racist groups.
Itís also confirmed that members of the proud boys attended Neo Nazi events to promote those values.
Even Government agencies like the FBI think members of the proud boys are involved in terrorism and white nationalism.
BoxingTech718 is offline   Reply With Quote