No announcement yet.

Deontay Wilder "I Won't Fight Anthony Joshua This Year That's For Sure"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deontay Wilder "I Won't Fight Anthony Joshua This Year That's For Sure"

Wilder has yet again confirmed that he won't fight AJ this year on TBV interview. So far this year he's made it clear that it's him that has no intension to fight AJ, he even said he won't take the fight even if he's offered 50/50!

But these delusional Deontay Wilder nut huggers that interviewed him still say AJ wants no smoke and he's running.. Then you had people call up to the show to a accuse AJ of hiding and blaming him for the fight not happening!! Like WTF, your champion was just on moments before and said he won't fight him this year no matter what!

What is wrong with these dumb, stupid, delusional American Deontay Wilder nut huggers? They're like sleeping sheep following him no matter what. But ironically the host of the show calls every AJ fan that calls into the show a sheep ��! Wilder came out and told the whole world after his fight "Be patient and let us build this fight so we can make the most money because the head is not meant to be hit, the best things come to those who wait"!! Yet the LDBC made tons of videos straight after the fight calling AJ a duck and saying he's scared!

These Wilder fans are officially the worst scum fan girl tarts boxing has ever had! No logic what so ever they are worse than Mayweather and pack-tards.
    Last edited by NahMean; 05-26-2019, 05:05 AM.

Funny .......

Comment

WE KNOW DEONTAY YOU CHICKEN.

Its laughable now. TBV is an embarrassment. I dont mind the callers being dribbling Wilder goons but the guys running that **** are just as fangirly as the rest of them. The only way they can stick to their narrative of Joshua ducking Wilder is to bury their heads in the sand or put their fingers in their ears and refuse to accept or acknowledge all the fact and figures that show it is Wilder who is delaying this fight or straight up dont want it. I dont even know why they bother interviewing Wilder cuz they seem to hear something from Wilder that isnt even coming out of his mouth.

Wilder says "Im not fighting Joshua this year thats for sure" and "Yeah its clear Joshua wants it his management is on our necks" and they then go on to talk about how Joshua dont want it and Wilder does? The truth will run them down a dead end street so they cant use it. They just gotta keep on lying.

Comment

No ****. Joshua has an IBF mandatory after this fight.

Are all of you guys ostrich’s or something?

(I see you still don’t post links/sources on your daily threads

Comment

J
          Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
          No ****. Joshua has an IBF mandatory after this fight.

Are all of you guys ostrich’s or something?

(I see you still don’t post links/sources on your daily threads
          It's sad and a shame you wilder nut huggers are creating excuses for him and making a path for him so he can avoid fighting AJ. Hearn and AJ they want Wilder next and confirmed an undisputed fight will trump any mandatory obligations.. That's always been the case. Did you just start watching boxing?

Comment

AJ will have lost by the time these two fight.

Comment

We know wilder is ducking but nobody can.pinpoint exactly why?
              He had an easy fight with brazil. So why not fight October 2019? I'm sure fury would like them to beat the hell out of each other before fury rematch wilder in 2020.
              fury might opt for josh instead, if Josh beats wilder
              Last edited by hugh grant; 05-26-2019, 06:29 AM.

Comment

Wilder's doing his thing. He's not hiding that.

I'm not sure how people can still argue that he's chasing Joshua. Or that Joshua is ducking.

I mean, it's right there in front of you.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                  We know wilder is ducking but nobody can.pinpoint exactly why?
                  He had an easy fight with brazil. So why not fight October 2019?
                  Wilder is a PBC fighter, he's with a showcase and marination business.
                  Have seen fights that starred the Charlos with barely any scratches after the fight,
                  then come back after nine months.

Comment

I think deontay and Joshua are really closer then what people think.deontay even said once they always chat with each other on d phone.i think what we have is two smart young brothaz here.they know the longer they can withhold the fight the bigger it will become.they know this fight has the makings to be the biggest fight ever made.

Comment

Working...
                    X