No announcement yet.

Loma vs Crolla sold over 5K tickets. Produces a little over $500k gate

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    Seriously, yu gotta get off my dick and stop trying to get my attention. Stop quoting me every time you got something to say. Just say it. That's the same reason I put 1sad65 on my ignore list. Just say your piece and keep it moving. There was no reason for you to quote me to say what you just said.
    I was looking through your posts and I see you forgot to post Any low pbc fighters ticket commission reports. Why is that? Why anti top rank and DAZN ?

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
      I was looking through your posts and I see you forgot to post Any low pbc fighters ticket commission reports. Why is that? Why anti top rank and DAZN ?
      He didn't even mention the ticket sales being low though? Am I missing something here? Where was the shot at TR?

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
        Btw, anyone can get these commision reports. Just have to send a request to the state commission.

I'm trying to get my hands on the Crawford/Khan commission report, but having trouble doing so thus far.

Got the Spence/Garcia one and it did a bit over $4.7 million.
        You are good at these things and always have sources. Do you work in the field? Thanks for the education.

The Lomachenko fight was a mismatch and everyone knew, so no surprise. It'd have done better in the UK, I think.

Comment

He didn't even mention the ticket sales being low though? Am I missing something here? Where was the shot at TR?
          THANK YOU! All I did was post the information and went to other topics.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
            You are good at these things and always have sources. Do you work in the field? Thanks for the education.

The Lomachenko fight was a mismatch and everyone knew, so no surprise. It'd have done better in the UK, I think.
            Work in which field? And trust me, I don't have no sources nor do I pretend to have any sources LOL.

And the fight was on a Friday in LA so that was always going to be tough. The traffic is insane on Friday. Selling almost 6k tickets was solid and having a gate of 550k is about what you can expect.

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
              This some a shot at nobody. Some people like reading this type of stuff. I never said the ticket sales were low. You did. Stop quoting for dumb **** trying to get my attention.

Comment

Work in which field? And trust me, I don't have no sources nor do I pretend to have any sources LOL.

And the fight was on a Friday in LA so that was always going to be tough. The traffic is insane on Friday. Selling almost 6k tickets was solid and having a gate of 550k is about what you can expect.
                That half a million gate is very good. Ramirez fills up that arena in Stockton and doesn't break $200k.

Comment

That’s the way he likes to do it. If Loma would have sold 10-13k tickets like he did vs Linares he wouldn’t have even bothered to post it

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    THANK YOU! All I did was post the information and went to other topics.
                    I’m trying tonight find where you posted the Loma Linares tickets sales and can’t seem to find it. Can you help and brother out and post the link? Thanks fam

Comment

Business or matchmaking side of boxing. I meant in a positive way! You seem well informed.

Comment

Working...
                      X