Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Grandma's Death Left Jacobs Ill-Prepared For Last Las Vegas Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jacobs is a real warrior. He could have easily pulled out of that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by alexjust View Post
      The number of unsympathetic imbecils on this forum is mind boggling..
      The number of excuses are even worst. Notice that all the pre-fight excuses are coming from team Jacobs.

Comment

The family loss couldve/shouldve been the best time to emotionally & mentally be prepared (he said he was physically prepared)....Buster Douglas made the loss of his moms work for him...Mike Tyson did great right after Cus died....Did Jacobs losing his grandma supposed to help him or not? Sounds too excuse-ish in a roundabout kinda way....if anything, all cylinders shouldve been clicking for grandmas sake...

Comment

Kinda disrespectful to Pirog...

Comment

So many black kids raised by a single mother or grandparents...its sad and pathetic that black males can't stick around and raise a loving, stable family.

Comment

''My gran'mama died....How was I supposed to perform properly ?!?!?! Even though I short changed the paying audience, I still get all my money, yes ?!?!?!''

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
                Jacobs is a real warrior. He could have easily pulled out of that fight.
                He's a warrior because he fought after his gran'ma died ?!?!?!

Being a warrior is easy nowadays. Especially if the warrior is paid 10+ mil.

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
                  So many black kids raised by a single mother or grandparents...its sad and pathetic that black males can't stick around and raise a loving, stable family.
                  LOL! when someone try to sound smart by using old news like it was his discoveries.. and the worst is when it's off topic.. and not even true all the time..

Comment

Originally posted by BoxHec View Post
                    LOL! when someone try to sound smart by using old news like it was his discoveries.. and the worst is when it's off topic.. and not even true all the time..
                    70% plus of black children are raised by single mothers. So it is true MOST of the time.

The other 30% are likely raised by grandparents...

Comment

Originally posted by damned1974 View Post
                      The number of excuses are even worst. Notice that all the pre-fight excuses are coming from team Jacobs.
                      Yes, you seem to be one of those I mentioned

Comment

Working...
                      X