Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will team pacq no longer use the "commission rules" talking point?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by T.I. View Post
    The whole testing procedure is unwarranted and based on allegations from a crackhead (from the beginning). You expect a Congressman pacman who's undoubtedly a god in his home country to just give in to false allegations he feels ruins his legacy/rep? Manny is a diva, just like floyd is man. I don't believe he gave excuses, he just didn't want to give in to the BS being put out to the media by mayweather and co.

If it was ass backwards and Pacman and co. were badmouthing mayweather with false allegations you better believe floyd mayweather would've walked away from the jump.

But all bull**** aside, NOW manny agreed to terms FLOYD himself put out there.. Can we as fans get this fight? I hope so. I have said I see floyd probably winning a SD, but won't count manny out. I just want to see this bro..
    What terms? Ahh...terms from January? So that still stands regardless of what happened after? So then does Manny's stance still remain the same from January?

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
      Floyd stated that he wants the fight and that Manny must comply with full testing. This was said well before Manny bumped his head. So does Manny want the fight? Or does he want to compromise to an offer that is no longer there? If he can do 14 days now, why cant he do full testing?
      Why is th offer no longer there? manny was running from congress in the PI. Who knows if he knew the "offer was off the table"? Why is the offer off the table anyhow?

Why can't he do 14 days like floyd said pre-mosley? lol

Comment

What terms? Ahh...terms from January? So that still stands regardless of what happened after? So then does Manny's stance still remain the same from January?
        Manny is compromising cause he wants to fight. Does floyd?

Comment

Why is th offer no longer there? manny was running from congress in the PI. Who knows if he knew the "offer was off the table"? Why is the offer off the table anyhow?

Why can't he do 14 days like floyd said pre-mosley? lol
          Manny has people he pays to pay attention to those things. So he is no doubt aware. besides, who are we to assume otherwise?

And the offer is off the table because HE turned it down, publicly accused Floyd of ducking the fight and told the world that getting tested within 24 days made him ill

Comment

Manny is compromising cause he wants to fight. Does floyd?
            If Manny is now ok with 14 days, what is stopping him from taking full, uncompromised testing?

Comment

Manny has people he pays to pay attention to those things. So he is no doubt aware. besides, who are we to assume otherwise?

And the offer is off the table because HE turned it down, publicly accused Floyd of ducking the fight and told the world that getting tested within 24 days made him ill

You can assume this and that man. One this is for certain. Manny has agreed to floyds terms. Manny wants the fight. Does floyd?

Comment

You can assume this and that man. One this is for certain. Manny has agreed to floyds terms. Manny wants the fight. Does floyd?
                Manny agreed to full testing? When?????

Comment

If Manny is now ok with 14 days, what is stopping him from taking full, uncompromised testing?
                  He is a diva, just like floyd. Neither wants to bend over to make the other get a mental victory. compromise is all it is. manny just wants the fight already. does floyd? lol

Comment

The whole testing procedure is unwarranted and based on allegations from a crackhead (from the beginning). You expect a Congressman pacman who's undoubtedly a god in his home country to just give in to false allegations he feels ruins his legacy/rep? Manny is a diva, just like floyd is man. I don't believe he gave excuses, he just didn't want to give in to the BS being put out to the media by mayweather and co.

If it was ass backwards and Pacman and co. were badmouthing mayweather with false allegations you better believe floyd mayweather would've walked away from the jump.

But all bull**** aside, NOW manny agreed to terms FLOYD himself put out there.. Can we as fans get this fight? I hope so. I have said I see floyd probably winning a SD, but won't count manny out. I just want to see this bro..
                    pretty weak argument, IMO!

1. Is there proof that Sr. is a "crackhead"? For a group of ppl to cry about baseless allegations, you all sure do spew plenty.

2. If an american i.e. pbf shied away from random OSTs in the manner that pacq did, he would be brought to capitol hill and placed under oath getting the 3rd degree from the bums called senators/congressmen.

3. We all want to see this fight. But, most importantly, we all want to see a fair fight. No more cheats in sports period!

Comment

Manny agreed to full testing? When?????
                      You already know what terms i'm talking about. Floyd put out that whole 14 day thing. Now that manny has put the offer out that, will floyd accept?

Comment

Working...
                      X