Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who did PBF pick to win? Manny or Hatton?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd said don't bet on it, save your money and bet it on me or something along them lines

Comment

Originally posted by marsman View Post
      He said it was a gamble and not for sure money. I remember B hop had picked Hatton

Bernard picked Pacquiao and explained why:

Comment

he called it a toss up.... " if you really wanna win some money, put yo money under yo matress, and bet on me on july 18th"

Comment

Originally posted by Google_It_Bitch View Post
          lol you silly rabbit, show me your ****.

You must be dumb as a rock if you can't see that I am a self proclaimed HATER of Floyd and his little Mafia, if you can't see that, then you are stupid as the day is long.

So to answer your question mother phuker, I wanted to know who Floyd picked, since he came out of hidding on the very same day that Manny was fighting PBF, do you remember that fool? But since miss boat buyer did not make a prediction, then it matters not my little clown. And thus, you may now go phuk yourself, as you were before you jacked my thread. :toilet:
          No if you don’t like a fighter you do not talk about him 24\7 the only people who talkabout one fighter that much is a nutthugger but i guess should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity from you guys.

Comment

Originally posted by VERSION1 (V1) View Post
            No if you don’t like a fighter you do not talk about him 24\7 the only people who talkabout one fighter that much is a nutthugger but i guess should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity from you guys.

Don't ever underestimate me and my dark side, you luke cockwatcher.
            :lmfao:

Comment

Working...
            X