No announcement yet.

tyson vs. tyson who wins??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tyson vs. tyson who wins??

whos wins if they fought the tyson vs. michael spinks or the tyson vs. trevor berbick. i say spinks cause he ws pissed before the fight cause of the media

haha a better question would be who wins and MIKETYSON V BUSTER DOUGLAS or a MIKETYSON V THE CURRENT MIKETYSON..

BUT I THINK A BERBICK TYSON WOULD WIN, SPINKS WAS TO EASY TO HIT FOR TYSON>>> **** BERBICK WAS TWO

Comment

i put this argument up because alot of ppl say alot of the great hw's couldnt beat tyson in one of those matches so i was curious on which 1 was better

Comment

i think the spinks tyson was better than the tyson who defeated burbick, although there isnt much a diffrence between the two. he was just pissed that nite about the backstage **** that spinks crew pulled, and of course the recent problems with givens. spinks was a joke opponent for tyson but he was the only 1 left for tyson to fight

Comment

i suppose spinks tyson cause he was older, so he was more mature.

Comment

Originally posted by butterfly1964
            i suppose spinks tyson cause he was older, so he was more mature.

but we also have to remember he wanted to fulfill cus's dream to become the youngest champion ever. thats what he worked so hard to do. he even said it himself

Comment

Originally posted by mystyal2k5
              but we also have to remember he wanted to fulfill cus's dream to become the youngest champion ever. thats what he worked so hard to do. he even said it himself
              maybe so, but his body still filled out more cause he was a year older or so.

Comment

I think Tyson will win this one.

Comment

Originally posted by butterfly1964
                  maybe so, but his body still filled out more cause he was a year older or so.
                  i just watched yo boy ali fight johnson yesterday, you were right he filled out alot.

Comment

I suppose Spinks Tyson wins, at that point he was really a dominant figure because he had experience at the championship level and he was just before he started to slack off a bit. That to me is his peak.

Comment

Working...
                    X